Comforting Changmin

August 2009

Their second tour officially kicked off. Super Junior got to tour throughout Korea, Japan, and China. This time however they expanded into cities like Bangkok, Manila, Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Ho Chi Minh City.

They shared many laughs, with the audience here, there was many fun times.

But it wasn't without hiccups. During the preparation stages, Kibum unfortunately got himself injured yet again, this one more serious than the last and he was forced to withdraw. He spent more than six weeks trying to recover. Despite that, Kibum got to perform every once in a while off tour. Eric noticed the change in him, like he's more focused and his acting endeavors may happen sooner than expected.

But all of this wouldn't compare to the massive scandal that has erupted regarding TVXQ. It all started last week when three of the five members announced they were filing a lawsuit.

"What's going on guys." Eric peeked inside the SM building. He could see his hyungs and SNSD surrounding TVXQ.

It was complete silence and they started looking very tensely each other before they all took off. Changmin soon left thereafter looking very teary.

"Hyung looks so sad. Did they get into a fight?" Eric asked.

"Worse than that, TVXQ as we know it may not exist." Kyuhyun stated.

"Mwo!? You're not making any sense?" Eric blinked, not expecting to hear that.

"Three of our sunbaes filed a lawsuit against our agency. If they succeed, there's a chance they may leave SM and TVXQ may break up." Siwon dropped the bombshell of news.

Eric was absolutely stunned, he didn't know what to say. Seeing poor Changmin visibly crying made him sad. Of all the sunbaes he worked with, Changmin was his favorite due to his upbeat and enthusiastic persona. They got along due to the fact they were both maknaes and gave him helpful advice on dealing with public pressure.

Nam returned to his room to sleep for the night.

"Hyung please don't go!! Don't leave me!!" Nam heard Changmin's voice echo. Nam saw the other members walking their own separate path while Changmin was running to catch up them.

"I don't understand! Where are you going hyung!? Nam scrambled to catch up them, but he was stopped by Kibum.

"Okay why on earth is Kibum hyung is on my dream?"

"You need to help him dude."

"What?"

"You're the only person he trusts. He needs your help go and teach him man."

"Thanks even though you're technically part of my imagination." Nam shook hands with his shadow.

"Will you come back again?"

"Probably not. Before I go I want to tell what you're going through right now is only the beginning. I hope you can deal with ongoing conflict with the company."

"What conflict?"

Kibum smiled "You are too naive my friend. The agency isn't what you think it is. You may have gotten lucky, by passing off as Korean, but idols like Hangeng have to work twice as hard to get where he is. I'm just saying be ready once that time comes." The ghost said before he disappeared.

"OH CRAPBASKETS THAT WAS WEIRD DREAM!!" Nam woke up in shock.

"What's going on Eric?" Wookie asked.

"Changmin hyung is in trouble! I need to comfort him." Eric hopped off and put on his hoodie.

"You're leaving already?" Kyuhyun said in disappointed tone.

"Mianhe, I promise I'll be back, but Changmin hyung needs company." Eric said before he closes the door.

He ran off away from the doors and drove to the SM building. Entering the complex, he used the ID card to take a shortcut towards the idol lounge room where he saw Changmin sitting there by himself.

Said hyung looked back in surprise "Eric? What are you doing here?"

"I AM SO GOAD YOU'RE OKAY! YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW KONG HARD TO RUN HERE!" Eric took a few seconds to catch his breath.

"You ran all the way to find me?" Changmin pointed outside to where Eric was standing.

"I heard what happened and I'm sorry you have to go through it. I really wish I could help you resolve this, but I'm not part of TVXQ! I may not be Yunho hyung, but I can at least be the shoulder you can lean on. If you let me, we can go to an amusement park with any of ride of your choice and then we could end the day with a BBQ dinner for just two of us and I'll pay! Nobody will judge you and you're free to discuss what you like." Eric said.

"You really are one of kind Eric. I swear nobody is as kindhearted and giving as you are. Even when I'm down you thought about me." Changmin said in amazement.

"Of course, you're my favorite sunbae. Because of you was able to fit in with the other trainees. I was a when a new trainee when I met you. In a way I owe a lot from you." Eric replied.

"I'm forever grateful. Let's eat, like old times." Changmin rubbed his empty stomach as two head out towards a nice restaurant.