Dream Concert 2009

October 2009

The SM family were all standing by the front entrance of the building dressed in their respective outfits for performing.

"Finally after a year we're back again!" Wookie said in excitement.

"I know what you mean Wookie hyung, with dozens of new groups coming together it's gonna be packed." Eric said, shivering in the cold.

"You're still cold Eric? You already have a jacket on." Kyuhyun said.

"You're such a baby." Eunhyuk shook his head.

"It's easy for y'all because you're used to it! Where I come from Georgia rarely snows!!" Eric replied with a tick mark.

"This isn't America, Eric so you have to put up with it." Heechul said.

"Yeah, try not to be like that during public." Kangin said, sipping a drink.

"Didn't ajusshi already bar you from drinking?" Shindong pointed out.

"Aren't you the nosy one." Kangin said pulling his ear.

"You're pretty bold doing it again considering how much trouble you just gotten yourself into." Yesung said.

"Those people were in the road! I drank under the legal limit!" Kangin felt attacked.

"But you almost got caught by the public. You're getting very reckless lately Kangin-ah. I can't keep defending you." Kibum sighed.

"He's right, you got to moderate your consumption." Sungmin expressed his concern.

"Hi oppas we hope you'll support us again!" Sunny said with her usual bright smile.

"I always wonder how you all look so handsome. It's criminal!" Sooyoung pouted.

"It's a step from last time." Hyoyeon shrugged.

"Will you be cheering me on oppa?" Seohyun said with a playful grin.

"Of course Soehyun-ah. I know how much you girls worked hard." Eric replied with a kind smile.

"Seriously, does he ever act cold?" Yuri asked.

"For the last time Yoona, we 're not going to on the same bus with them! It's already crowded with them." Taeyeon shouted, annoyed.

"You better behave yourself Krystal." Jessica reminded her.

"Why do you always act like my mom? You're embarrassing sometimes." Krystal ran over to Henry.

Zhoumi, Victoria, and Hangeng were speaking Chinese.

"Just watch us hyungs you'll why I'm the considered the best in SHINee." Key pointed at himself.

"Get over yourself man! You're not the only star around here." Minho smacked his head.

"You wanna do this!" Key barked at him.

"Here we go with the same thing again. Some things never change." Jonghyun sighed.

"You look so great Taemin. I know you'll do well." Eric said to Taemin.

"Gomawoeyo hyung. I'm feeling nervous, there's gonna be more groups." Taemin rubbed his hands.

"You'll do fine, your elders will help you." Nam reassured him.

"Alright, it's we begin dismissing our groups. Since F(x) is our newest addition they will rise on the city bus along with SHINee. SNSD will share that limousine and Super Junior will be behind them" manager Tak guided the groups one by one before they all took off.