~Super Girl

September 2009

"Annyeonghaseyo this Eric Nam, Super Junior's maknae, we're here to investigate the party going on!" Eric said with a microphone to his hand.

"Look at Henry living it up!" Eric said while Henry did a small dance break.

"Donghae hyung looks like he's feeling the music." Henry pointed at Donghae at the turntable with Zhoumi.

"Siwon hyung always looks handsome no matter what he dresses." Eric commented on Siwon's stylish dance suit.

"Eric come try the punch it's so good!" Kyuhyun drank a sip of fruit punch, but Eric could smell the alcohol.

"No thanks hyung, I need to be sober for the entire show." Eric laughed.

Nam pointed the camera to Hangeng who was wearing slacks and glasses. Beside was Jessica Jung, dressed in sultry red dress that made Eric blushed like crazy.

"Crap she's gorgeous! Stay calm Eric!" He took a gulp before speaking.

"Hangeng hyung is going to be our main protagonist in his quest for love! He stumbles upon a beautiful maiden who will change his life." Nam says gesturing to Jessica.

"What's with the interview Eric? You're supposed to be here with us!" Jessica giggled.

"Well, as you see we're not done with recording the set, but fear not Miss Jessica because I will join in as dj." Eric reassured.

The cameraman recorded some of the partying shots for the music video. Once that affair was over the boys returned for the dance portion dressed in their black suits. Eric Nam wore a darker variant with his gelled up. Hangeng led them into the choreography and Nam had to admit, he was good at dancing.

Hangeng was the main center for this song this time, fitting for a leader. Still the worry of Hangeng was still there. He made sure Hangeng got what he needed and never gave him a hard time.

"You got everything you need hyung?" Eric asked.

"Yes! I told you like ten times today. What has gotten into you." Hangeng laughed.

"I just wanted to make sure you were okay. I know how hard you worked this past month." Eric replied.

"You definitely made it easier for me. Let's enjoy the fruits of our hard work." Hangeng gave an encouraging smile as they gotten towards the center.

"I hear you and Taemin are preparing to come back. Are you excited about it?" Asked Siwon.

"Of course, it'll be our first comeback in months. I can guarantee it'll be very catchy." Henry said with confidence.

"Are you okay Eric, you've been staring at Hangeng hyung multiple times today." Wookie asked.

"Lately you been on edge ever since the whole debacle with our sunbaes." Kyuhyun said with genuine concern.

"It's just with so much going on at SM I had no idea such a thing could happen. I mean I enjoy everything I do and you see me work hard. Seeing Kibum struggle for a while and now the thing with TVXQ, I'm worried our group could be affected." Eric sighed, seeing there was no point in lying.

"I understand where you're coming from. I won't lie and say things have been easy. I have my own fair of struggles being the first foreign idol, but we went through harder times. Need I remember that you and Kyuhyun almost died back there, but fate has kept you two alive. I say you should be grateful for the life if has given you because nothing is ever promised." Hangeng replied.

"That was so touching hyung!" Zhoumi felt emotional.

"Now then let's finish this final shoot. We can't let our hard work go to waste." Hangeng said with a reassuring grin.