Hallyu Wave Hour 3

"So many comebacks to discuss today..." Eugene realizes the camera was on so she laughed.

"Didn't realize the camera was already on. Hello once again! This is Kim Eugene back to the Hallyu Wave Hour!"

"~Heeeelloooo this ya favorite girlies Tiffany Young and this bestie right here is Jessica." Tiffany embraced Jessica before she broke down in laughter.

"Was that necessary? Hello this Jessica's younger sister Krystal of F(x)"

"I'm Nicole of Kara please to see you!" Nicole waved with delight.

"What's good this is Chaerin and I got my number one girl Ailee here repping YG and 2ne1." Chaerin said with swagger.

"I'm Kevin from U-Kiss and Eli is beside me." The sweet hearted boy embraced his fellow member.

"Hey y'all this is ya lovely maknae Eric Nam! Pleased to meet you!" Eric bowed with a laugh.

"Hi everyone I'm G.na salutations!"

"I'm your girl Ns Yoon-G!"

"Sup longtime no see this ya boy Jay Park! Good to be back!"

"Once again we have new guests present how about you introduce yourselves." Eugene smiled.

"Umm... Hello I'm Peniel of BtoB." Peniel said with a nervous laugh.

"My name is Aron of Nu'est nice to meet you." Aron bowed politely.

"There seems to be less guests this time today." Eugene pouts.

"Dara and Bommie are busy with their own work. It's just us two." Chaerin clarified.

"I think the other Kevin is busy too." Kevin Woo replied.

"That's okay after all it wasn't okay an invite. Well...... This year.... Has been... Pretty specular with this year's music." Eugene said dramatically.

"No shit, I came back!" Jay pointed out getting everyone to laugh.

"It's been a while since we heard from you. It's not easy to recover from such controversy."

"I'll admit that was stupid of me to say that on social media when I was an idol. I was venting my frustrations I had with people here but I hold no grudges anymore. I'm grateful because now I can be myself and make my music." Jay replied.

"You got some good music. For real you should've been a YG artist." Chaerin said.

"I know man!! G Dragon and them got some really good music that slaps! Have you heard Bad Boy sheesh!!" Jay whistled getting everyone to laugh.

"Bigbang has been extremely successful from what I hear. Not just their album but their song Fantastic Baby stayed number 1 for weeks before EXO's debut."

"Speaking of juniors, ours called EXO debuted. They have done incredible this year!" Eric said with pride.

"What's the deal with them having two subunits? I'm still confused. Are EXO-K and M the same group?" Nicole asked.

"Let me explain y'all. Yes they are part of one group but.... They are split into two subunits. K for Korean and M for Mandarin. Exo-K focuses here in Korea and M focuses on China. In fact more than half of them are Chinese." Eric explained.

"I heard you have another Eric in your group?" Gina asked.

"You're talking about Eric Chou from EXO M. Funny thing he is their maknae!!" Eric laughed.

"He's a real sweet kid. He reminds me when Eric first met us. He gets pretty shy at times." Jessica said.

"He's still a newbie in some ways. He's just trying to find himself so give him some time. The good thing his brother is there to help him." Eric said with genuine smile.