MAMA 2012

December 2012

Super Junior and EXO arrived at the stadium where the Mama awards were being held. While EXO were feeling incredibly nervous, Super Junior being the senior group waved at all the fans.

"Look alive boys." Siwon says with confidence.

"It feels weird without the oldest hyungs around. Normally it would be more hectic." Donghae admitted.

"I agree it's most definitely quiet but duties are duties. It's just something we're going to get used until every one of us enlists." Kangin said with a shrug.

"I don't think Eric fits into the equation. He's still holds American nationality." Shindong pointed out.

"That's correct Eric-ah is American!" Sungmin agreed with a nod.

"Lucky bastard." Kyuhyun worded out.

"Come on guys let's not even talk about military service. We're here to perform for the fans. Let's have a little fun for today." Eric urged his hyungs.

"We look totally classy Eric-ah. I finally got the hang of tying my own tie." Wookie says with pride.

"I don't know how you sunbaes can be so calm. I never seen so many people around." Baekhyun asked.

"When you're an idol from five plus years stuff like this becomes natural." Siwon replied.

"He's right Baekhyun-ah you guys barely debuted so it's natural to feel overwhelmed. It was exact same for us back in our rookie days. The best thing to do is act natural and smile at fans. Give it a few more years and you'll get used to things like these." Eric reassured them.

"The wisdom of the sunbaes are truly incredible." Suho said in awe.

"Y'all are being scardey cats! There's nothing wrong with crowd. You gotta play with game." Jongin nodded with confidence at the audience causing some girls to briefly faint.

"I like you're style man!" Chanyeol clicked his tongue at the members.

"Please don't get carried away." Kyungsoo reminded them.

"They already did." Xiumin pointed at Tao and Alex who did the same thing.

In the seats sat F(x) who are only guests, their rival BigBang, superstar Psy and Hyuna, girl group Sistar, and rising star Eunji.

"Yo if isn't our old rival what's up!" G Dragon hollered at them.

"What's up BigBang long time no see!" Eunhyuk greeted the members.

"With you guys here this show will be dope." Seunghyun said.

"Hope you're bringing that sexyback." Taeyang teased.

"It's great to meet you sunbaes my name is Hyorin and we are fans of your music. It's an honor." Hyorin greeted the boys.

"You look familiar where are you from?" Donghae scratches in head.

"They're Sistar babo! Remember the girls with the red dress." Eunhyuk facepalmed.

"We're so glad you recognize us." Soyou said gratefully.

"Hyorin-ah I remember you! We worked together for Dream High 2. That was some nice acting." Eric greeted her.

"Gomawoeyo sunbae! It was fantastic singing with you and Ailee sunbae." Hyorin replied.

Eunji cut in front of them with most chaotic greeting ever seen.

"Annyeonghaseyo oppas!! I've always wanted to see meet you!! You were my idols back in my teenage years!! Eric, Kyuhyun, Ryeowook you three inspired me to become an idol and sing!! I just wanna tell his grateful I am gamsahabnida!!" Said girl kept bowing profusely getting everyone to sweat drop.