Hallyu Wave Hour with Eugene.

"Hello everyone, my name is Eugene. You may know me as former member of S.E.S. Born in Korea, grew up in the territory of Guam. Today here we have an array of guests with us. Why tell us your names, where you're from and which group you're a part of." Eugene introduced herself in English.

"Hi! I'm Jessica Jung. I was born and raised in San Francisco, U.SA and part of Girls Generation." Jessica bowed formally.

"My name Tiffany Young, I am also born and raised in San Francisco. I'm also part of Girls Generation!" Tiffany waved with enthusiasm.

I'm Nicole Jung, not related to Jessica in any way! I'm from Glendale, California and I'm part of Kara." Nicole waved, showing her eye smile.

"Hey y'all I'm Eric Nam. I was born and raised in Atlanta, Georgia. I'm a southern baby all the way! I'm the maknae of Super Junior!" Eric Nam introduced himself with his Southern accent being noticeable.

"Hello everyone, I am CL of 2ne1. It's an honor to be here. Where I'm from isn't clear. I was born in Korea, then I lived in the Japan and France. Guess I'm grew up everywhere." CL waved getting everyone to laugh.

"I am Park Bom also from 2ne1. Even though I was born in Seoul, I moved to Los Angeles when I was in middle school." Bom bowed with a little accent in her voice.

"It's so cool to be here! I'm Amy Lee, but I go by Ailee. I'm also part of 2ne1. I was born in Denver, Colorado, but I was raised in New Jersey." Ailee said with a grin.

"What's good, this ya boy Jay Park from 2pm! Born and raised in Washington State, close to Seattle!" Jay Park gave a piece sign that sparked confidence.

"My name is Kevin, Kevin Woo from the group U-Kiss. I'm from a little town called Danville in California." Kevin introduced himself shyly.

"What's up, I'm Bekah Kim from After School! I'm from the state of Hawaii in Honolulu." Bekah waved her hands.

"We have so many guests here. The reason why I invited all of you over is because I wanted you guys to share your experiences being Korean-American. Lately we have seen more oversees idols debuting. They call this phenomenon of spreading Korean music and culture, Hallyu Wave." Eugene explains to them.

"I've been hearing that term thrown in the past year. Our mentor, Lee Sooman wants to expand Kpop into the part of the world." Jessica replied.

"That's the same thing for our mentor. Our concept is centered on an international hip hop style." CL replied.

"Do you think that the Western Market is the future for Kpop music?" Asked Eugene.

"I would like to say yes. For the longest time Kpop music has been fusion of many genres you find in America. Hip Hip, R&B, Techno, Rock, Disco and so on." Eric Nam explained.

"Kpop has always embraced Hip Hop. Back when Seo Taji and Boys were popping, they modeled themselves after American rappers from the fashion to their dancing. It was cuz of them I got into Korean music." Jay Park replied.

"I agree with you on the Hip Hop part. Most Kpop songs I hear always have a rap verse. It just goes to show much influence American culture has on Korea. Even Ailee herself, she's like the Korean Whitney Houston!" CL joked causing her blush.

"Ailee, you never told me you were a natural at singing. I checked your debut video and I was like "THIS GIRL CAN SING!?"" Nam said dramatically.

"I grew up in church, so gospel music was what influenced me to sing. Later on I got to hear Whitney Houston and Mariah Carey and I wanted to be like them. I took a lot of lesson at my local church." Ailee nodded.