~Don't Don

September 2007

"Kyuhyun you're back!!" Sungmin embraced him.

"How are you feeling?" Leeteuk asked.

"I'm feeling much better hyungs, I was put under supervision because apparently my lungs were punctured. Thankfully the doctors were able to close it and they found no permanent damage so I can sing again!" Kyuhyun said happily.

"That's great news hyung!! We were worried you wouldn't be able to sing again!!" Eric hugged him tightly.

"I heard the girls finally debuted."

"They sure have and they're doing just a well if not better than our debut!!" Donghae shouted with glee.

"Sounds like you're all ready for the meeting. Since your popularity is growing, I have decided to change your living arrangements. Because we are getting complaints that fans have been spotted near the complex, you boys will be moving to a different apartment complex across the river.

"Aw we were so used to the arrangements." Sungmin pouted.

"Who's gonna be moving, it better be Shindong." Heechul suggests.

"Mwo? Why did I do hyung?"

"Yah, you ain't taking my bro like that. You should be the one leave" Eunhyuk objected.

"Who do you think you are-"

"ENOUGH!!" Sooman slammed his fist against to silence them.

"Much better. You don't have to worry who will move, you will find out later. Now that we got that out of the way it's time to talk about the next comeback. Up until now you have received relatively light choreography but that's going to change right now."

"What do you mean ajusshi?" Yesung said with curiosity.

"Our rival at YG has been causing quite a scene with the song Lies. I'm sure you heard it during shopping sessions. Reason is we need to step up our game unless we get left behind in the race. By now it's been nearly two years since debut. You're no longer rookies which is why I'm confident you all will do well in preparing for this song." Sooman soon dismissed the boys into their dorms.

They were ordered to pack their things in the next few days before they were guided across the Han River into a more secluded complex. Sooman made sure to pick a spot where saesangs wouldn't have access to them.

"Wow look at all the space right here!" Wookie took off like an excited child.

"It's quite an upgrade from what we were used to." Siwon said in amazement.

"And the beds look so comfy." Shindong mused.

These will be your own rooms for now on. You will have a roommate with you. Leeteuk and Heechul you will have the first room since you are the eldest."

"Gamsahabnida for being reasonable." Heechul bowed gratefully before dragging Leeteuk out.

"Yesung and Kangin you're next."

"Great I have to share the room with a drunk." Yesung sighed.

"Lighten up man, you're too young to be so down!" Kangin said to cheer him up.

"Whatever, just don't get close to my personal space." Yesung said before the two took off.

"Shindong and Eunhyuk will have the next room with Sungmin and Kibum, and Ryeowook, Kyuhyun, and Eric will have the large room at the end.

"Hey why about Siwon and Hangeng?" Sungmin asked.

"They requested a different living arrangement. Siwon is going to live with his family while Hangeng will have his own room next to a manager since he is a foreigner.