~Blue World

November 2013

"It's nice to be with you darlings. I heard our youngest maknae graduated." Heechul says, reuniting for the first since the 2011 MAMA awards.

Heechul has come back a changed man. Older and wiser now that he's reached his thirties. Apparently he missed out a lot from the time he was gone. From Kyuhyun's and Eric graduation to the debut of EXO.

As of now Super Junior has remained dormant for now. Focusing on it's ongoing tour. With EXO and SHINee taking forefront the seniors decided to catch up on their normal lives.

Shindong has returned to variety shows. Donghae and Eunhyuk have been promoting with Henry in their own subunit. Sungmin has chose to spend his time in relative peace, reuniting with Kibum every once in a while.

Siwon was returned to modeling as well strengthening his faith. Together with Eric, they have drawn closer to God, doing Bible devotions and praying. For Kyuhyun, the car accident was a very pivotal moment that he drew closer to God. He began reading and studying it's scripture. It's because of such things he has developed a deep friendship with Eric and Ryeowook.

Eric has very similar experiences to Kyuhyun. He was brought up Baptist, but never really took God into consideration until the car accident. He's gotten to know Kyuhyun on a deeper level as such and helped Ryeowook get baptized in the faith. Together with Siwon they make up the primary source of faith and spiritually towards the other boys.

Because of this, Eric began to mature as a man. He realized how silly it was to worry about things like romance. Of course he'll never give up on that, but for the best of everyone it was best he drew attention away from it. If he wanted to be a good husband, he needed to strengthen his faith.

"Things have been crazy since you left but we're you're back hyung. I missed you." Eric embraced his hyung warmly.

"I like the newfound confidence boy. I see hard times made you a fine young man." Heechul said with pride.

"We been in need to deepen our faith. I felt we drawn apart from God due to things of the world. At least for now the four of us are looked to the word for guidance." Siwon said analyzing his pocket Bible he carries.

"It's been a great boost of morale for all of us. I would've never recovered if it wasn't for God. I always give him thanks every morning." Kyuhyun said warmly.

"Me too hyung! It's helping me become a better person!" Wookie chuckles.

"Sounds like y'all got back in the spiritual stuff. I'm just happy to see you back man. Things have been dull without you and Leeteuk around." Kangin said.

"It's a matter of time before he returns. Until then let us return to the scene!" Heechul says dramatically as the boys of Super Junior returned for the first time in over a year.

"I'm so glad we're back again! It's for Super Junior to return." Nam thought to himself as hemuses at such crispy synths for this new comeback.

[Kangin]
Break

[Siwon]
Aoku sunda sora miagete feelin" so high ima hajimaruyo hora get ya groove on
([Kyuhyun] Gotta paint in all blue now)
[Eric]
Hibiku bakuon turn it back on shake the whole world yurasu kimi mo kinayo
([Kyuhyun] Oto ni nose yuuwaku)

[Heechul]
Ladies it"s time tobikome blue world ([Kangin] Somete ageru wow wow wow)

[Sungmin]
Sakebina sou make it loud yeah~

*chorus*
[All] Take you all all the way blue world ([All] B-b-b-blue world)
Make you go all the way blue world (B-b-b-blue world)
[Kangin-Eunhyuk] Ima I can see the mirai
[All] Shiawase yobikomu vibe ([Kyuhyun] Oh oh oh oh)
[Ryeowook-Sungmin] Your imagination ima kaihou be free ([Shindong] Free) Saa hikari e to izanauyo this beat
[Eric] Blue world ([All] B-b-b-blue world)
[All] Aoku oshiyoseru tide ([Donghae-Heechul] Oh oh oh oh)
[Shindong] Break

[Eunhyuk|Shindong]
Yeah you"re welcome to this blue world
Kotoba no ame furasu
Baby motto koe kikasete holla
Iwasete mada
([Eric] Gotta paint it all blue now)

[Shindong|Eunhyuk]
Ii kanji piikan ni B.I.G sora to
Shikuro suru ing flow tsureteku kara yurete ite I know
Ai wo
([Ryeowook] Oto ni nose yuuwaku)

[Donghae]
Fellas it"s time tobikome blue world
([Sungmin] Ride the blue wave wow wow wow)
[Siwon]
Sakebina sou make it loud yeah~

*chorus*
[All] Take you all all the way blue world ([All] B-b-b-blue world)
Make you go all the way blue world (B-b-b-blue world)
[Kangin-Eunhyuk] Ima I can see the mirai
[All] Shiawase yobikomu vibe ([Kyuhyun] Oh oh oh oh)
[Ryeowook-Sungmin] Your imagination ima kaihou be free ([Shindong] Free) Saa hikari e to izanauyo this beat
[Kyuhyun] Blue world ([All] B-b-b-blue world)
[All] Aoku oshiyoseru tide ([Donghae-Heechul] Oh oh oh oh)
[Shindong] Break

[Eunhyuk]
Big blue oto ni nose kick suru donna toki mo jibun mo keep true hare wataru sora e hanatsuyo wakasu floor yo

[Donghae]
Don"t stop kina motto baby rock on to the top top ato chotto mada ikeruyo

[Ryeowook]
So louder now~

[Kyuhyun]
Blue world ([All] B-b-b-blue world) Blue world (B-b-b-blue world)
Hey blue world (B-b-b-blue world)
Aoku oshiyoseru tide blue blue blue blue world

*chorus* {Yesung}
[All] Take you all all the way blue world ([All] B-b-b-blue world)
Make you go all the way blue world (B-b-b-blue world)
[Kangin-Eunhyuk] Ima I can see the mirai
[All] Shiawase yobikomu vibe ([Kyuhyun] Oh oh oh oh)
[Ryeowook-Eric] Your imagination ima kaihou be free ([Shindong] Free) Saa hikari e to izanauyo this beat
[Kyuhyun] Blue world ([All] B-b-b-blue world)
[All] Aoku oshiyoseru tide ([Donghae-Heechul] Oh oh oh oh)
[Shindong] Break
Music end