Trot madness with Super Junior

February 2007

"What did you say ajusshi? You want us to work together?" Eric asked.

Leeteul, Heechul, Sungmin, Kangin, and Eunhyuk were present inside.

"Did you even listen to what I just said? This will be a special project you boys will be doing. I'm sure you boys grew up listening to trot from your parents, point is I bring back those nostalgic festivities for a new generation and I think you boys are best candidates." Sooman explained.

"Trot music, but that's so old fashioned! Why do I have to be a part of it? Put Siwon in this he's more cut out for this stuff." Eunhyuk complained.

"Obviously someone as crude as you wouldn't understand the beauty of trot. Trot isn't just a love ballad and heartbreak." Heechul scoffed.

Eunhyuk snapped on response, "What did you say punk!"

"It's true, it can give a feeling of nostalgia from a particular time." Sungmin said.

"It can even be because the food is so good. There's a reason why trot is popular at restaurants." Shindong nodded.

"Don't worry Eunhyuk we'll help you discover that feeling with you." Leeteuk placed his hand on Eunhyuk.

"This going to be fun I haven't listened to trot in ages. My mom used to collect cassettes from all kinds of artists." Eric said in a nostalgic tone.

"Whatever, I still think this is lame" Eunkyuk said as the boy got to work.

They toured across Seoul wearing oddly tacky clothing of different clothes. While most of the boys had blast singing old trot songs, Eunhyuk hated every second of it. He kept the same pissed off expression everywhere he went. It didn't help that all the trainees made fun.

"Yah, you're awfully chatty for someone who has nothing better to do." Eunkyuk said, his veins were visible on his forehead.

"For starters you look absolutely goofy in that outfit, didn't know it was your style!!" Hyoyeon laughed.

"You totally look goofy there oppa!" Sooyoung also laughed.

"That's an understatement our sunbae looks like someone who was got a bad haircut." Kibum said.

"I know you ain't talkin' so smugly you runt!" Eunhyuk yelled out.

"Relax Eunhyuk, you shouldn't let their insults get under your skin. What's the harm in looking silly have you seen Eric and Heechul." Kangin pointed towards Heechul and Eric singing very dramatically and making funny faces.

"WHAT KIND FACE IS THAT OPPA YOU LOOK SILLY!!" Tiffany was dying of laughter.

"What's wrong with ma face Tiffany-ah I'm just feeling mighty fine today!" Eric crossed his eyes in a hilarious manner.

"HAHAHAHA!!" Seohyun, Taemin, and Sunny were struggling to contain their laughter.

"I must say Eric-ah you're quite the natural at humor." Leeteuk chuckle.

"When you have two little brothers that need cheering up, things like this comes natural." Eric replied.

"I like your spirit Eric, let's go again shall we!" Heechul said as the two returned to entertaining the kids.

Once rehearsals and promotion for the subunit was completed, Eric, Heechul, Leeteuk, Kangin, Shindong, Sungmin, and Eunhyuk went onto some decorated stage nearby wearing their colorful tuxedos. Eric Nam wore a shiny blue with fashionable glasses. The elders were present, and fans alike were watching.

"I guess it's time, boys remember what you practiced." Sooman whispered to them from behind the curtain.

"LADIES AND GENTLEMAN, BOYS AND GIRLS I AM KIM HEECHUL."