Seoul Music Awards 2010

February 2010

"Come on Eric we're going to be late!" Kyuhyun reminded his roommate.

"Hold your horses I'm putting my clothes on." Nam sighed in frustration trying to put on his white tuxedo.

"You're still affected by Hangeng hyung?" Wookie asked gently.

"I really suck at hiding it! You're right, I can't help but feel worried. I saw some of the signs and I couldn't do anything to stop him from leaving. Hangeng was such a good friend and to see him suffer all by lonesome." Nam frowned remembering the final day he was along them.

It was very sad and Nam was too distressed to give him a proper farewell. Ever since then that guilt has been eating him up the point where even the fans were concerned for his well being. He just feels lost and with Kangin and Kibum absent will more of his hyungs leave?

"What happened already happened. Hangeng hyung already made his choice, we have to accept it. He wouldn't want you feeling sad about him. Come on let's do this together." Kyuhyun gave a comforting pat.

"There you are, I swear you take the longest." Eunhyuk said with a sigh.

"Mianhe, Eric needed some help with fitting the clothes." Wookie explained.

"See Eunhyuk? I'm not the only ones who feel them tight!" Shindong pointed out.

"It's already obvious why you can't fit in it, I want to know why Rick can't fit. He's like the skinniest next to Sungmin." Eunhyuk said.

"Yah, I take offense to that!" Sungmin replied with an offended glare.

"Quit fighting boys! It doesn't matter who's clothes are tight, the point is they can't fit in it. The rest of the family are waiting for us." Leeteuk broke the fight before guiding the boys towards the car where they all drove to the SM building.

SHINee and SNSD were waiting outside of the building. SHINee wore all black for the show while SNSD wore red varsity style jackets, white colored shorts, and performance boots that are easy to dance too.

"Welcome oppas!" Sunny greeted them in her usual hyperactive fashion.

"We were worried you all might be late." Taeyeon stated.

"Mianhe as always Taeyeon-ah you already know how it is managing a fourteen member group. It's not easy." Leeteuk said with a nervous laugh.

"Frankly it's because of Eric and them that took so long." Heechul glared at the three impatiently.

"To be fair hyung the jacket is tight." Nam defended himself.

"You could've fixed it when we were on our way." Yesung pointed out.

"Don't sweat it Taeyeon-ah, Rick's got in the bag." Donghae reassured.

"It's nice to see you Eric. I hope everything's been alright." Henry said with a sympathetic look.

"By the grace of God I'm okay. It's hasn't been easy, but I'm taking it one day at a time." Eric replied.

"You're still hurt by Hangeng's departure?" Tiffany suddenly felt guilty.

"I won't lie and say I wasn't hurt, but I have to learn to accept it. We can only respect his decision and move on." Eric replied, but he was replying more to himself.

"It's going to be alright hyung. We'll get through it together." Jonghyun said in an encouraging tone.

"It's nice to see you're all here. I wish you all the best of luck my family." Sooman gave two thumbs up in support.