~Swing Super Junior M

March 2014

Eric Nam and Super Junior returned to the scene with Henry and Zhoumi. Sooman gave them a very classy concept for the comeback. The song was a throwback to classic funk of the seventies. Eric thought the song was very groovy to dance to. Of course, he was feeling extra confident in the suit, he could almost see Ailee's reaction to seeing a handsome suit. Reactions went wild from the girls of SNSD. Yuri was fawning once again at such sexiness, Yoona was blushing more than usual today, Tiffany and Hyoyeon gave a thumbs up to each of the members, and Sooyoung went absolutely wild. The last thing he remembered was Seohyun giving him a friendly hug though it went a little longer than the other girls.

"After a year of dormancy, it's time for us to return. I can tell this year will be incredible." Siwon said proudly.

"I can almost hear the fanchants from here." Sungmin adds.

"Hell yeah it's gonna be packed. We busted out chops for this comeback so we better be good." Eunhyuk nodded.

"I really like the tux in this one. It really does suit me personally." Eric smiled at his costume.

"It gives off a really funky vibe while still being stylish. What a great combination." Wookie said in delight.

"I hope to not sweat too much in these. It'll be a massive disappointment if these get stained." Kyuhyun stated.

"You look great Kyuhyun-ah. It's been so long since we performed together. At least you all and Henry have your groups to fall back. Sometimes I feel like caught in limbo waiting for you guys to return. I mean the acting gigs and personal freedom is great and I'm not complaining, but sometimes it feels lonely being stuck in the studio." Zhoumi confessed.

"Aw don't feel sad Zhoumi hyung you're just as important to us in the group! Even if you don't a lot of recognition you've done a lot for us. Without you and Hangeng I wouldn't been able to speak Mandarin so fluently." Eric replied.

"It's true you helped all of us. The fact I can read Chinese shows how you are." Wookie nodded.

"You might be a main member, but you will always be a part of our family." Siwon embraced Zhoumi in a brotherly hug.

"Gomawo guys, I feel so loved!" Zhoumi felt loved by the boys.

"After we finish, we should hang out again. Maybe we can hit up a Chinese restaurant for Zhoumi." Donghae suggested.

"Now you're talking!! I got a list of meals to recommend you all!" Henry said, liking the idea.

"Then it's settled we'll have Chinese for today's dinner." Siwon decided.

"Let's hope we don't eat too much this time. I'm trying to help out Shindong for his diet." Sungmin suggested.

And so, Eric and boys got to dancing. The stage was propped up like an office as the boys got up and down at the desk. The choreography was reflected on that retro funk styled with a lot of fancy footwork. Eric, Kyunhyun, and Siwon flashed handsome poses throughout the song. Afterwards they performed the Chinese version with the exact same thing.

(Donghae) Hey, Mr.! Ddaega on geoya
(Euhyuk) Geuman ireona Hey!
Ja, ggaeeona donggureul heomulgo
Seulseul ne jonjaereul deureonae

(Siwon) Maria! Sigye bojima
(Eunhyuk) Gidariji ma Oh!
An ol sarangingeol almyeonseo wae mot nwa
Geuman ddeoreojyeonagage dweo