Eric Nam's College Graduation 🎓

February 2012, Myongji University

Eric Nam stepped on the Myongji University podium for class of 2012. Eric Nam stood beside Ailee and Yubin as the SM family was watching from the audience.

Some of his other peers wore uniform. Including highschool graduates D.O, Luna, Tao, Alex Chou, and Kai

"Look at our maknae how adorable!" Leeteuk grinned with pride.

"He's come a long way since his rookie days. He looks very confident over there." Siwon adds.

"He's only confident because Ailee and his family is here." Eunhyuk shrugged.

"He's looks silly today." Yesung said.

"No hyung, he looks happy." Wookie clarified.

"He's a little too happy." Kyuhyun said.

SNSD sat right beside them.

"Look at Eric oppa he looks handsome today!" Seohyun said with admiration.

"We're so proud!" Sooyoung said excitedly.

"I just realized how fast time passed. We were still trainees when he graduated highschool and now we're idols." Yuri pointed out.

"Let's try not to think about it." Yoona said with a nervous laugh.

"Meh he looks like an absolute geek." Hyoyeon shrugged.

"Yo Eric's looking good woo!" Henry hollered.

Go get em bro!" Amber also shouted.

And while the SM artists were celebrating their beloved father figure, Nam's family were rooting for them.

"They're being rather loud today." Kyungsoo cringed.

"They're his parents Kyungsoo, anybody would be excited seeing their child graduate." Baekhyun shrugged.

"It's crazy, I barely auditioned when he graduated and now we're just about to debut." Jongin said.

"It's crazy because I was there when Super Junior debuted. In a way it's like watching my own brother grow and I'm his younger brother." Suho laughed.

"It's the same for all of us. He was like a big brother to us, always encouraging us to work hard." Chanyeol laughed.

"All that's left is our own Eric to graduate highschool." Luhan sat beside him.

"As long as Sehun is with him my little bro will be fine." Alex gave a playful smirk causing his brother to shake his head in embarrassment.

Eric tested the mic to prevent that old embarrassment from his previous graduation.

"Annyeonghaseyo. It's such an honor to be here among all you graduates. When I enrolled here, I was trying to find a good university that specialized in social science aspects. Thankfully Myongji met the criteria. These four years have been my best time and I thank all the teachers who have taught me and help me grow into the person I am now. I hope to use these studies in International culture to explore and interact with the other cultures and bring harmony together. I know it's possible because I was a product of such thing. I moved to Korea without knowing much about my heritage. I felt like a stranger in my own nation. Being trainee taught me to not give up when things are difficult. Through the time as Super Junior I got to know them each as a person and I want to dedicate this speech for them." Eric gave a shout-out to his hyungs.

All of them gave a collective applaud with Ryeowook and Kyuhyun being the loudest.

"I also want to thank the juniors that I took care of. I got to see them grow up before my eyes and they're now about to debut. I thank the juniors of SNSD and SHINee who I got to grow up with and trained together. It means a lot that you all came here. Most importantly I want to thank mom and dad who even allowed me to pursue my dreams in the first place. All of it wouldn't have been possible without your constant support. I do hope I continue to be a role model for everyone going forward." Eric Nam finished before everyone gave a loud applause.