Eric Nam's Graduation

March 2007

Eric Nam and Kyuhyun stood in front the podium along with hundreds of his classmates. They all wore their cap and gowns excited for their new future, but for Eric Nam's case his future are with his hyungs.

Super Junior, TVXQ sunbaenim, and all the SM trainees were there to celebrate. The girls held a large posture of their favorite oppa on display. It was decorated with hearts and glitter over his Super Junior posters. They weren't the only ones, in fact most of the highschool students rallied behind Eric with their own collages.

"Atta boy he's looking really handsome today!" Leeteuk laughed at his shy expression.

"And after all the hassle of getting him perfect I say it worked out well." Heechul said with a smile.

"He's growing so quickly I remember when he was still a baby." Junsu said.

"That was almost two years Junsu-ah. It's not that long." Yoochun pointed out.

"Considering since the time we started to promote in Japan it has been quite some time." Junsu argued back.

"Quit fighting you two we're here to support our junior!!" Yunho chimed in.

"Eric looks so shy it's so funny!" BoA giggled.

"He's always been the awkward kid." Kangta chuckled.

"When is he never awkward? I swear that kid always makes a fool of himself." Stephanie laughed.

"To be quite frank Eric looks extra handsome today!" Wookie giggled hearing the admiring remarks from fangirls.

"WE LOVE YOU ERIC!!" shouted a fangirl.

"Oppa's fanclub is growing by the numbers!" Sooyoung giggled.

"Yeah, but can they not do it so closely behind my ears?" Tiffany huffed in annoyance.

"Hyung looks cool I can't wait til I start highschool." Taemin said with a bowl cut haircut he's known for.

"Indeed, oppa is fantastic! A shame I will not get to see him in highschool" Seohyun said with a frown.

"Ah don't worry Seohyun-ah you'll still get to see him after class." Taeyeon reminded her.

"That's right, he still takes you to school. He wouldn't leave you hanging by yourself." Yoona said with a smile.

"Can you unnies be quiet I can't hear what he's staying." Jessica silenced the girls.

"Is the mic on?" Nam said not realizing the mic was on.

"Hahaha he never ceases to amaze me how clueless he is!" Kangin laughed.

"Our oppa is such a kltuz sometimes I'm surprised he still is like that after debut." Yuri said.

"He's always been like that remember the first week of training. He failed every single step!" Hyoyeon laughed as he kept tapping the mic.

"I just want to say gamsahabnida. Um I never expected to be so many people here today, but I appreciate it. I just wanted to express my gratitude for everyone who helped me adjust to life here in Korea. In fact, I never been here until the day I audition. I will admit I was nervous, but over time my hyungs have took care and now I get to share this achievement with you E.L.Fs. Continue to support me as maknae of Super Junior. Gamsahabnida!!" Nam finished his speech.

"That was an impressive speech Eric, did you come up with that yourself?" Kyukyun asked playfully.

"Sorry of, I had some help from Siwon hyung." Nam replied.

"Congratulations maknae you officially graduated highschool." Wookie said cheerfully.

"I almost you were going to mess up that speech we helped you with." Kangin said.

"It wasn't easy, but thanks for going over with me."

"How do you feel now Eric?" Hangeng asked.

"Great!! I can't wait to tell my parents about this."

"Let's celebrate first maknae with a fancy dinner!!" Changmin grabbed Eric all the way to a nearby restaurant where the boys sat in one large table, TVXQ on the booth, and the trainees in the back.

"Hyung is so lucky to have all that attention. Wish it was me over there." Minho pouted.

"Do I hear jealousy in your voice?" Kibum teased.

"Don't start with me Kibum-ah." Minho said in a feisty tone.

"Why do you guys always fight?" Onew sighed.

"Because he is unbearable!!" Kibum and Minho said in unison pointed at each other.

"And that is why you two will never get that chance." Krystal stated bluntly.

"Yah, I'm older than you kid, a bit of respect would be appreciated." Kibum scoffed.

"Why would I need to respect a big crybaby like you." Krystal replied with a smug look seeing Kibum burned. Minho was laughing every moment of it.

"Some things never change." Jonghyun sighed with Jungmyeon nodding with agreement.

"MAN THIS FOOD IS DELICIOUS!" Sungmin said, his eyes were sparkling.

"I know this is paradise." Shindong moaned in delight from the steak he ordered.

"Can you guys not make a mess so close to me?" Kibum said twitched his eyebrow in anger.

"What are you going to do Eric. Are you to enroll in a university?" Asked Leeteuk.

"Gee, to be quite honest I don't know. I mean I always strived to go to a good university. At least that was before I became an idol. I might have to think about it." Eric replied.

"Don't force yourself if you don't feel like it. You still have plenty of time to think about. They offer summer or fall courses if you feel like enrolling." Donghae said chewing a well-done steak.

"I enrolled much later Eric, you don't have to enroll right away." Hangeng said.

"They even have international schools for someone like you. Their courses tend to be taught in English and you might me people like you." Siwon stated.

"There's a lot to consider. I have to look at one that offers musical arts degree and something that's affordable. I want to make my parents proud by going to a good school. I mean they did so much to help me. They deserve to see their son living a successful life." Eric said playing with his food.

The boys sat there in silence for a few seconds.

"How about we burden our maknae like that. For now, we should celebrate the fact he graduated!" Wookie said trying to life up his spirit.

Eric just simply laughed it off. "You're right I'm being silly. Today should be a day of celebration come on hyungs let's dig in." Nam began biting on his burger. The boys weren't entirely convinced, but they shrugged it off for the sake of the show.

"I for one am happy to graduate. I don't what university I'll enroll but I am confident I'll find the right one! It was part of the reason why my parents even let me audition so I can't let them down!" Kyuhyun said dramatically.

Somehow Kyuhyun is always the one who cheers him up.

"Let's do it together hyung!" Eric said pumping his fists as he returned to his meal with his hyungs.

"Now that's the spirit kiddos we should just enjoy the moment." Kangta walked in with a cup of soju in his palm.

"THAT'S NOT FAIR SUNBAE HOW COME YOU GET TO DRINK!!" Heechul expressed his outrage.

"Unlike you and Kangin I actually drink more responsibly and not just to get drunk." Kangta replied drinking another shot leaving Heechul and Kangin to grumble about unfairness.

-A special mini chapter I wanted to do for fun and also to celebrate his accomplishment as a highschool student. I'll try to write some small ones in between comebacks so the pacing isn't too fast. :)