Recap: Act I

Act I: Motivation - The Painful Tutorial

Hiiro Wakaba was not really enjoying her not so peaceful high school life when suddenly she was isekai'd as a spider in a dangerous labyrinth.

Her struggles lit a fire in her heart as she vowed to live her life to the fullest.

Eventually, after surviving many life or death battles, she managed to establish a relatively safe life in the Upper Stratum.

There, she found her former bully, Merei Shinohara.

Determined to be the best she could be, not only did Hiiro forgo any ideas of revenge, she even took care of her former bully under the false identity of Skanda.

Things were going well, she and Feirune, Merei's new name, got along well as mentor and mentee.

All was in harmony, until [Taboo] struck, revealing the truth of the isekai world to Hiiro.

Outraged, all the repressed anger Hiiro had for humanity built up over her past life erupted out.

Dead set on wiping out humanity, Hiiro sent all her [Multi-Minds] to attack Mother, leaving the original, Interu, to train their body.

During her rampage in the labyrinth, she also ruthlessly trained Feirune, destroying their peaceful relationship.

It wasn't until killing some Humans, witnessing Feirune's breakdown and a fight to the death with an Earth Dragon she held a grudge against and yet spared anyway that Interu finally snapped out of her self righteous fit.

After sort of kind of making up with Feirune, the two finally left the labyrinth, hoping to live life to the fullest.

But of course, all actions have consequences, and sometimes they are not so easily escaped from.