5-2: Moving In (Vampire 6 & Spider 84 / Magic 4)

Vampire 6:

I still remember what I saw.

One moment the bandits were about to...do whatever to me and my new parents.

Next thing I knew they were slaughtered.

Blood and guts everything, a spider flailing about shrieking and the bodies moving into portals.

There are Monsters in this world capable of all this.

I don't want to leave town ever again.

After what felt like forever, we returned home safely.

Thank god.

As we left the carriage in the garage...

Seras: "I still can't believe we have been saved by the Divine Beast."

Divine Beast my ass, that thing might as well be the grim reaper's pet!

John: "Let's not jump to conclusions here.

Um, Merazophis?"

Merazophis: "Yes sir?"

John: "I am sorry to ask this of you right after everything that just happened, but can you look into the matter of this spider Monster?

Any information would be fine."

Merazophis: "Of course sir, I will see to it that's done."

John: "Thanks, please don't push yourself.

Now Seras, let's get Sophia to bed, it has been a long day."

Seras: "Oh yes, the poor thing had quite the fright today."

You can say that again.

Soon enough, I was back in my bed.

I miss the comfort and safety of home so much, I wish I never have to leave this place again.

But the fear of that thing kept me awake, despite my new parents' best effort to help me fall asleep.

Night came eventually, and still I am wide awake.

At least I am not crying.

As my new parents were getting ready for bed themselves, Merazophis returned.

Merazophis: "Um sir?"

John: "Yes Merazophis?

Merazophis: "We have intruders."

John: "Wha-"

He shouted, but caught himself, probably to avoid disturbing me or my new mother, who is already sound asleep.

Merazophis: "They are already dead, but we couldn't determine the cause of death or who dealt with them."

John: "That's unsettling, both the fact that we have intruders immediately following a bandit attack and them dying mysteriously."

Merazophis: "And the spider Monster, it has made a nest in the woods nearby.

Moreover, an Earth Dragon is spotted to be accompanying it."

John: "Say what now?"

Oh you gotta be kidding me!

Spider 84 / Magic 4:

Taboo: [Atone]

Interu: (So Shouko Negishi is Rihoko.