5-G: 'Friendly' Visit (Vampire 8)

Vampire 8:

It has been a while since I started receiving messages only I can see, instructing me on what I should do.

Though to be honest, this is all a bit terrifying.

I mean, one day you are just living your life, then suddenly some mysterious texts appear and tell you you're in trouble.

I was too taken aback at the time to really process that fact, but now I do.

Seras: "Hey, did you hear about the message the Origin Taratect left behind?"

My new mother said as she walked into my new father's office with me in her embrace.

John: "I have, so it does understand Human language ."

Right, that.

I have been suspecting it for a while, but I am pretty sure the messages are from those Divine Beasts or whatever.

The timing between their arrival and the instructions, as well as the fact they know Human language more or less confirmed it.

But what does it all mean?

Is there a larger plot at play here, that I am a part of?

Why can't I just live my new life in peace?

Seras: "Relax a bit, John.

The Divine Beasts are here to help."

John: "Maybe you're right.

However, I am sure you too are aware of the damage it caused in Ohts.

If nothing else, the refugees' situation is proof enough that the Divine Beasts can make mistakes."

Seras: "Maybe, but have you considered that it was completely intentional on their part?

To encourage the people suffering under the rule of the Word of God to make their way here where they are then healed and protected for coming to the right side?"

John: "Seems kind of cruel, but I guess you can say that it was a trial to prove their worth.

And what exactly did they mean by the missing people being in a better place now?"

Seras: "The Land of the Night Sky of course."

Oh yeah, the thing that appears in the sky at night.

Looks like the rings of Saturn, but less big, I think?

So does this planet have a ring then?

Sounds more sci-fi than fantasy, doesn't really fit.

I would love to draw it, not that I can do much as a baby, especially since I am trying to appear normal.

John: "Assuming they really are the Divine Beasts."

My new father and mother have differing opinions on those Monsters.

I expected them to argue about it, but not only are they rather civil about it, they are willing to consider each other's perspectives and respect it even if they don't side with it.

As for me, I am in the middle.

Both sounds possible, and frankly I just don't want to think about it.

Merazophis: "Sir, the Elven Chief is here."

As Merazophis walked in, he was followed by a blonde man with pointy ears.