5-13: The Big Day

Interu: (Sometimes, you just gotta take your time to compose yourself.

But time doesn't wait for anyone, and it never feels like you have enough time.

Well, I suppose it's partially my fault for procrastinating until it's too late.

But like...I just couldn't, y'know?

So anyway, winter went by like a blur, like I was detached from reality for a while.

Though I do remember getting [Charity], another Ruler Skill, and the Title gave me [Miracle Magic LV10] and [Sacrifice].

I mean, I never expect anything in return because I...don't generally think anyone would ever be nice to me in the first place.

So does it really count as charity?

And it feels like a joke in poor taste, right after I started a war and all that.

Regardless, the deadline is here.

Spring came, snow melted, and confirmation of movement from the Ohts alliance towards us.

...

I killed the Elves and destroyed their base, should at least delay whatever plans they have.

And I asked Arapa to watch over the town.

Though his lack of a response gave me pause.

But I just can't take anymore concerns.

My head feels light enough as it is.

So I left town before I could think about it further.

I am just gonna feel bad about not knowing what to do, and feel like a failure because of that.

Though isn't avoiding confronting that problem being cowardly-No, stop.

Don't, not now, it doesn't help.

Yes, I am trash, so don't bother.

And in my constant attempt to keep my mind off things, I ended up arriving late to the party.

...Did I seriously just call it a party?)

Majikku 7: Set is ready.

Majikku 8: Recording is ready.

Majikku 9: Alright, 3, 2, 1, and action!

Majikku 2: Welcome to Spider News.

Majikku 3: And the breaking news of today is a war.

Majikku 2: Indeed, let's see what our reporters there have to say about it.

Majikku 3: If you would, Majikku 4.

Majikku 4: Thank you Majikku 3.

As you can see behind me, the armies are already at it.

Squadrons fall as their defence is pierced.

And the special forces are the ones doing the most damage as they use various tricks to open up the enemy.

Majikku 2: Wow really?

Majikku 4: Yeah, take a closer look.

That squad over there was using a large Monster to charge through the enemy.

That other squad over there froze the ground under their enemy, slipping them up.

Majikku 3: Interesting, let's see what our expert has to say on the matter.