5-15: Arachne

Interu: (Wow, talk about deja vu.

I thought as I found myself encased by an eggshell again.

But holy shit! I can't believe that worked!

Abandoning my body and transferring my Soul to one of the eggs I laid, meant for my [Multi-Minds] to inhabit so they can have bodies of their own.

I know my [Multi-Minds] can jump bodies with the connection established by [Kin Control], but I never thought that would apply to me too.

I mean, it's very possible the original, aka me, is attached to the body for life.

But then again, this whole jumping ship thing we discovered is definitely a glitch in the System, so what do I know about the specifics?

I am just thankful Dick didn't patch it, for whatever reason.

I mean, I was so close to being erased by that [Abyss Magic] Spell the Demon Lord used back there!

Gosh!...

If only I realised I could just do this to escape, before I committed to...y'know...

No, it's fine, it's fine, it's fine!

You can't expect me to know how to handle everything perfectly!

Right? Right...

So, now what?

I tried to move my new body, but nothing happened.

Then I realised that I am not in control of it.

Ah right, the Soul inhabiting this body originally, it's still here and is thus the current owner of it.)

Um, any idea how we can gain control of the body?

Majikku 1: Nai wa, I got this.

Interu: (Then Majikku 1 just...ate the Soul up?)

Dude.

Majikku 1: A, it wasn't conscious yet.

B, it won't have memories of its past lives.

So no real harm done, as it's life never started, aka abortion.

Majikku 8: Foetus deletus!

Interu: ...Well, yeah, but couldn't we have kicked it out to let it reincarnate somewhere else instead of resorting to murder without hesitation?

Majikku 1: Reborn somewhere else where it may lead a life full of suffering, great idea April.

Interu: ...But-

Majikku 1: Can you make sure they live a fulfilling life?

Interu: ...

Majikku 1: Come on, let's get into our new bodies.

Majikku 2-9: Yeah!

Majikku 1: We are one short though, so I will have to share a body with one of you until we get one more.

Majikku 2-9: ...

Majikku 7: Rock paper scissors?

Majikku 4: Rock paper scissors.

Interu: (...Nope, what's done is done, moving on.

I tried to move my new body again and it works this time.

I easily push my way out of the shell, no doubt thanks to my Stats that are bound to my Soul thanks to how the System works.

And here we are again, at the labyrinth.