5-11: Beginning of Snowfall and Downfall

Interu: (Y'know? I have never seen snow in person.

Well, I mean real snow, not the ones I made with [Ice Magic] when I was practising with it.

Watching beautiful snowflakes gently float down from the grey sky is usually depicted to be a magical, once in a lifetime experience right?

Imagine my excitement when the sky went cloudy, and my disappointment when it turned out to be a freaking snowstorm.

My first time seeing real snow and the experience is fucking ruined.

Nai wa...

So anyway, me and Arapa are holding out in our nest, waiting for the storm to pass.

Enduring the cold to build our [Ice Resistance].

Sure, my Resistance Stat is so high it barely registers, but chip damage is still damage, aka Proficiency.

...Ugh, I want to build a snowman or an igloo but just can't in this weather, it really kills the mood to have fun.

Huh?

I sense a bunch of people approaching the nest.

In this weather, past midnight, really?

You're that desperate for healing?

But you are just putting yourself at risk of a chilling death out here.

Oh well, better make sure they are alright.

I went out to greet them without paying any real attention.)

Majikku 1: I am picking up hostile intent with [Emotion Perception].

Interu: Say what?

(Then the cloaked figures began blasting me with [Ice Magic] trying to freeze me.

Too bad for them, I easily counter with so [Fire Magic] of my own.

Some of them try to surround and capture me, but I evade them with ease.

I guess they were hoping to use the storm as cover, and spiders' secondary weakness to Ice to subjugate me.

Having a closer look, these guys are goons of Porky.

You do know that I took down a fort in Ohts right?

You fellas got guts to even take me on, or actually, are you guys being forced to do this?

Like, being blackmailed by Porky to do something so suicidal?

I do sense reluctance with [Emotion Perception].)

Majikku 1: What are you doing just dodging them? Kill them.

Interu: Yeah, I rather not, especially since I don't have a good grasp of the entire picture.

Majikku 1: But they won't stop until you do something.

Interu: And do something I shall, I just need to get the root cause Porky to leave somehow.

I should investigate him, find some dirt on him to use against him.

(So I asked Arapa to 'entertain' our guests and headed to town to spy on Porky.

Having been sneaking around people watching for quite a while now, I have all the Stealth Skills by now.

After [Concealment] is [Camouflage] and [Invisibility], the former lets you go invisible by not moving and the latter lets you spend MP to turn invisible on the move.