5-10: Caution Advised

Interu: (Sparring, training and sometimes playing with Arapa.

Giving Fei lessons in the Human language over her [Fartalk].

Helping Vampy raise her [Concealment] Skill, and unsuccessfully instructing her to practise Magic.

Healing people that come to me for it.

Same old, same old.

Oh, and Porky has been bugging me since he got here.

Y'know, yelling at me, screaming about how I should obey him and such from just outside my nest.

Nai wa, the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results.

Okay, maybe not the actual definition of insanity, but he is most certainly delusional to deny the reality of the situation and refuse to adapt.

Talk about having main character syndrome.

So annoying, when will he leave?

And when can I leave?

I don't mind the relative peace but, I am not really making any progress here.

Guess I grew used to the constant progression when playing video games.

As soon as I conquer one, it's onto the next one, moving forward all the time.

Except for that MMO I played with the Good Boy Trio, I stayed to play with them even though I grew tired of the game by the time we met online.

What are they up to I wonder? Hopefully better than the fates of the Reincarnates I have seen so far.

...I just jinxed it, didn't I? Damn it.

Hm? I see someone approaching the altar.

People don't offer fruits any more as I have asked, but they still come by to pray.

But this finely dressed guy has a letter.

Is that Alfred, the head butler to Vampy's family?

Heh, get it?

A trusted butler to the parents of a Vampire which are usually bat-theme?

...

Would Clown find it funny?

Nah, he would probably call me cringe even if he did find it clever or funny, that little shit.

Anyway, Alfred looked around the altar, probably for me so he could give the letter himself if I have to guess, before determining that I won't show up, left the letter there and went back.

I moved closer and grabbed the letter with a thread from afar, which spooked the guards stationed there.

Ah sorry, I just didn't want to show up, didn't mean to scare you guys.

Not that I am going to say it.

Talk too much and people will start expecting that from me, or confront me about not talking much before.

So I just returned to the nest.)

Araba: <What's that?>

Interu: <A letter addressed to us.

Now let's see here.

'Dear Divine Beasts,

I am John Keren, lord of Keren County, and I am writing to make a plea if you would be so kind to permit it.