4-B: Mother will Do It Herself (Magic 2)

Magic 2:

Taboo: [Atone]

This is Majikku 1 speaking, I am currently in Mother's astral projection or something.

It has been who knows how long since we launched the mental attack on her and I am getting bored to death here.

Karada: If you are going to complain about how boring this is then maybe you should stop slacking off and help finish Mother off faster?

Nai wa, it is just chewing after chewing after chewing and after chewing.

I am losing my mind here chipping away at a mountain.

Karada: And you have the gall called me lazy.

And since when did you become so resistant to boredom?

Karada: Unlike you I actually have character development, and shouldn't you be smart enough to figure that out, aye smartass?

More like you finally lost your brain, thus explaining how you can handle such a mindless task like the musclehead that you are.

Karada: Excuse me, bitch?

Taboo: [Atone]

Majikku 5: What'chu guys talking about?

Oh y'know, the usual bickering between me and Karada.

Karada: Hey! Get back to work-Wahhhh!

And there she goes.

Karada just got kicked into the 'sky' by Mother.

Majikku 2-9: Fore!

Karada: Wahhhh-Ouch! It hurts it hurts it hurts!

Nai wa, stop this nonsense, Karada.

I thought you are now supposed to be the diligent one here, guess not.

Majikku 9: We have [Heresy Nullification] so it shouldn't hurt at all.

Taboo: [Atone]

Karada: And what's wrong with pretending it does? I just got kicked by Mother, shouldn't I be receiving some sympathy from you lot?

Majikku 2-9: Cause it's a waste of time.

Karada: Nai wa...

Num num num...Seriously though, it has been a while since Mother launched that failed counteroffensive with her minions.

Why hasn't she done anything since?

Not to mention the fact that she has five more Arch Taratects at her disposal, she could have sent all of them to attack Interu at once.

Interu is good, but not good enough to handle that much.

Karada: Huh, makes you wonder.

Majikku 7: Did Mother give up or something?

Taboo: [Atone]

I doubt it...

Did she really miscalculate how much of her force is needed to take Interu out, or was there more to it?

What advantage is there to-

Suddenly, Mother began to move, and so did her army.

Shit! Majikku 2, go warn Interu!

Majikku 2: On it!...Eh!? I can't contact big sis Interu!

Karada: Say what now?

Huh!?...Crap! Mother must be blocking us from reaching her!

We have been caught off guard!

...Wait! That's it!

Taboo: [Atone]

Mother deliberately sent a weak strike force to lure us into a false sense of security.

And it doesn't help that we never told Interu about the full extent of Mother's army.

Her guard must be completely down, she might have even forgotten about Mother since nothing has happened for so long and the lack of updates from us!

Majikku 2-9: What do we do?! What do we do?!

We gotta pull a Karada and mindlessly speed kill Mother via Soul consumption or whatever!

Karada: Did you really have to sneak an insult in there?!

Shut up and eat!

We are attacking as fast as we can, but progress is slow.

At the same time, I am constantly trying to reach Interu, so that I won't miss the opportunity when it appears.

But all I can really do now besides trying to kill Mother is hope that Interu can survive whatever is to come.

Taboo: [Atone]