5-F: [I have no idea what to title this with] (Apex 11)

Apex 11:

How bothersome.

Ever since Interu healed that Human kid, a bunch of Humans have been coming to her for healing.

The time spent helping those Humans has significantly cut into her training hours.

And I myself have to travel quite the distance to get away from the Humans myself.

It doesn't help that Interu wants me to stick around the nest as much as possible to keep her company so I end up having to travel back and forth a lot.

At least on the bright side, she has been gaining a lot of Virtue Points from helping Humans.

She has obtained Titles such as [Medicine Alchemist] and [Recuser], learning [Holo Magic] from the attached Skill and acquiring [Hero LV3].

She is sure to gain even more if she keeps this up, maybe even obtain [Charity].

Still, between keeping an eye on the Elves and healing people, she hasn't had much time to train, and is too mentally exhausted to do so when free.

<You should ignore the Humans.>

Interu: <Oh trust me, I wish I could.>

<Then do it.>

Interu: <Nai wa, it's not that simple.

Not that I expect you to understand.>

<No, so care to explain?>

Interu: <...Well let's see, I have been helping people so far, so for me to suddenly stop might give them weird ideas like I don't know, 'The Divine Beast has forsaken us!' or 'That is no Divine Beast, it's a fraud!', then they would do harm to each other over their differences and it would be my fault.>

<Do not feel responsible for their actions then, it's their responsibility.

Moreover, if they have been training hard, even if not all of them will have the attitude for it, at least some of them will have decently strong [Healing Magic] to take care of themselves and each other.

But no, once again they are relying on beings above them to take responsibility for their dirty work and to be used as excuses for their actions, pathetic.>

Interu: <Wow, so if I did something that accidentally convinces people that I want someone innocent dead, will their murder be at the hands of the idiots or my negligence in addressing how my actions are interpreted, huh?>

<The idiots'.>

Interu: <...Agree to disagree.>

She feels responsible because she thinks she can indirectly control them through her own actions, while that isn't wrong, you can't predict everything, and their automaty is ultimately their own to manage.

Not that I expect Interu to accept that fact emotionally even though she is already well aware of it logically.

<But dealing with Humans clearly stresses you out, even more than combat.>

Interu: <Ha! Tell me about it.

It just doesn't come naturally to me.

Eye contact, body language, tone of voice, reading the room, social status, first impressions, etcetera etcetera.

So much to keep track of, that took me years to get a clue on.

Seriously, why don't they teach this kind of stuff at school?