Tom Wilson (Washington Capitals)

Tom swung his right fist straight onto the jaw of a Blues player, sending myself and the rest of the crowd into a frenzy. My shouting gained the attention of a few people, the confusion evident on their faces.

The Wilson's sat next to me. Tom's dad was having the time of his life watching Tom play for the first game that season, grinning and laughing at the couple of hits that Reaves was able to land.

"Washington Capitals, number 43, five minutes for fighting,"

I pulled up the sleeves of my Wilson jersey and hit the glass a couple feet away from where my boyfriend sat in Washington's box and earned myself a wink. I giggled and looked back to the ice, not missing the smiles his parents threw our way.

After the game ended, we made our way out to the player's entrance, waiting for Tom to come out from the locker room.

"You know, you and Tom really are an amazing couple. You have a lot of respect for yourself and you really do love Tom. His past girlfriends weren't very— how should I say it— appropriate for our son," his mother smiled at me.

I grinned wildly and opened my mouth to speak, but was interrupted by a pair of arms hooking around my waist. I looked up at the obvious culprit and turned around to get a better look at his face.

"Nice cut, ya goon," I teased, letting my fingers press lightly next to where the stitches crossed his bottom lip.

"That's all I get. No 'hello'?"He joked. "I think you owe me a kiss to make up for that,"

"Your parents are right there, so no, you can wait 'til we get home," I laughed.

"It's alright, honey, we have to go anyway. It was so lovely seeing you again. Don't forget the dinner tomorrow night," his mom yelled our way, being pulled by her currently very cold and very impatient husband.

"So we kiss now right?" Tom persisted.

I stood on the tips of my toes to reach him, still needing to pull him down a bit to connect our lips.

A few of his teammates walked past us and wolf-whistled, leading Tom to pull away and flip them the finger before pecking my lips once more. I smiled and grabbed his hand, leaving his right free so he could pick his bag up off the ground.

After opening my passenger side door for me, he slammed it shut when I was settled and jogged over to the other side, climbing in himself.

"You know I love you, right?" he asked while pulling out of the parking lot.

"Yeah, baby, you know I do with all my heart and soul. Why do you ask?"

"No, it's nothing. My parents have been pressuring me about something for awhile now and I don't really know how to ask this. Just... would you marry me? I mean like I don't have a ring or anything right now, but I really do love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you," he rambled.

"Oh Tom, yes. Yeah, I would love to marry you," I whispered, leaning over the gear shift to be closer to him.

He stopped at the red light and grabbed my face in his hands, pushing his lips harder against mine. We broke apart and rest our foreheads on one another.

"I love you so much, (Y/N)," he whispered.

"I love you, too, Tom," I smiled.

He laughed lightly and pecked my lips once more.

Silence filled the air. I grinned as his hand gripped mine tightly. He raised it up to his mouth and gently pressed his lips to my knuckles, rubbing over the smooth skin with his thumb.