Tyler Seguin (Dallas Stars)

Tyler's POV

Taking a deep breath, I walked to the front door, opening it to see my beautiful girlfriend of two years. I smiled and pulled her into a hug, kissing her softly.

"Hi Tyler," she smiled.

"Hey beautiful," I breathed in deeply once again "So I know I called you over here telling you that we were going to watch a movie, but I actually want you to meet someone,"

I could physically see her body go tense, so I placed my arm around her shoulders, feeling her relax just slightly.

"Macy, honey, come downstairs! I want you to meet someone!" I called up.

The sound of tiny feet stumbling down the steps was heard. As soon as Macy came into view, a smile made its way onto her face when she saw (Y/N).

I crouched down, opening my arms, letting Macy run into me and wrap her arms around my neck, then picking her up.

"(Y/N) this is Macy," I spoke, biting the inside of my cheek.

(Y/N)'s mouth moved up and down shortly before she finally spoke.

"Is- um- is she... you know- your daughter?"

I nodded slowly, almost regretting telling her because of her reaction.

Macy had been making grabby hands at her the whole time, so (Y/N) held her arms out. I moved closer to her, letting Macy get a better reach to wrap her arms around (Y/N)'s neck and her legs wrapped tightly around her body. (Y/N) put her arms around Macy's waist, hugging her close.

I smiled at the sight, tears of joy forming in my eyes. This was the first time I had brought one of my girlfriends home to meet my daughter. Anytime I told them I had a daughter, they broke up with me because they had "better things to do than take care of a kid." That's why I was so scared of telling (Y/N).

Looking at them now, I didn't have a single ounce of regret in my body. Macy was running her hands through (Y/N)'s blue hair, "oohing" and "ahhing" at the bright color.

"Daddy?" Macy's voice broke my thoughts. Her wide eyes were looking at me, as if expecting something.

"Yeah baby?" I asked.

"Will you let me?" She asked persistently. (Y/N) laughed at the tone in her voice.

"Do what honey?"

"Dye my hair pretty like (Y/N)'s," she giggled, picking up a piece of her brown hair and (Y/N)'s hair, holding them side by side.

I laughed "Maybe one day, but not right now,"

A pout made its way onto Macy's face, so (Y/N) whispered something in her ear that made her eyes go wide and put a giant smile on her face. She leaned back and nodded. (Y/N) smiled and set her down. Macy ran up the stairs into her room.

I turned to look at (Y/N) and she walked towards me, placing her hands on my shoulders.

"Tyler," she sighed "why didn't you tell me earlier?"

I hesitated for a moment "All my other girlfriends left me."

"Oh Ty, you know I would never leave you. Especially when it comes down to something like this,"

I smiled slightly and kissed her forehead.

"She left me after she got out of the hospital. I woke up to see nothing of hers in the closet, the bathroom, the drawers, nothing. She only left a note telling me that we were too young and that she wouldn't have been able to stand putting her up for adoption herself and that she wanted me to do it. There was no way in hell I was going to give Macy up, even if I was only 20, so I kept her. I have my mom and my sisters watch her any time I leave for hockey, but other than that, I take care of her by myself,"

(Y/N) had tears in her eyes by the time I was done. Her arms went around my waist, pulling me tightly against her. We broke apart when we heard Macy coming down the stairs. She had a couple books in her hands and she had changed into her pj's.

"Ready?" (Y/N) asked.

Macy nodded vigorously and (Y/N) smiled, taking Macy into her arms and walking into the play room. They went and sat down on the Totoro bed I had gotten Macy a couple years ago.

(Y/N) set Macy in her lap and started reading some book about a caterpillar that liked eating. I sat in the rocking chair a few feet away from the bed, watching my queen and my little princess together for the first time.

A few books later, Macy was practically asleep. (Y/N) had just finished the last book when I heard something that made my heart flutter and me bite my tongue.

"I love you, mama," Macy whispered sleepily.

It was quiet for a minute as I watched (Y/N) smile and place a kiss on the top of Macy's head.

"I love you, too, baby girl"