Dylan Larkin (Detroit Red Wings)

"Dylan! Do you know where my diamond necklace is?" I called to my boyfriend. 

He peaked his head around the corner. "It's under your book on the bedside table,"

"Thanks babe," I smiled, then moved next to the bed on my side. 

I rushed into the bathroom where Dylan was, still trying to clip the necklace together. I leaned down slightly and asked him to do it. He quickly linked it together. I nodded at him as a thank you and proceeded to put on makeup.

"We always end up late to these dinners," he laughed, pulling his pants on. 

"Well, if you actually got ready when I told you, we wouldn't have this problem," I laughed, layering on mascara. 

"It's not my fault you take so long in the shower. A guy's gotta stay clean, too,"

"If you took a shower after practice today- like you should've- you wouldn't have had to worry about waiting for me," I pointed out.

He narrowed his eyes at me and kissed my cheek. "Fair enough,"

||At team dinner||

I sat talking to Emma Andersson for most of the night. She and Henrik offered to share a table with Dylan and I since it was a fairly crowded restaurant. 

"How's it going with you and Dylan?" She asked me when the two of them left to get drinks.

"We've been fine. Five years strong," I smiled.

"That's amazing. Do you think he's proposing anytime soon?" she wriggled her eyebrows.

My breath hitched. "Um... I don't know... I'm kind of hoping he will, but I'm also kind of doubting it. It's been really hard for him these past couple months with hockey and all."

"That's unfortunate," she frowned "but I hope he knows how lucky he is to have you, you're quite a catch," she joked, winking at me.

I giggled. "Thanks, Emma."

"Hey there, pretty lady," Dylan said while sitting down next to me. 

"Hi there, handsome" I smiled, taking my drink from his hand, then looking up at Henrik "how've you been?"

He slid into the booth in front of me and next to Emma. "I've been good. How about you?"

"Fine, fine," I shrugged "I've been pretty busy with school and work these passed couple days, but it's nothing I can't handle."

"That's good," he smiled, going on to talk to Dylan.

I looked over at Henrik for a moment to see him nod at Dylan, making my brows furrow. Suddenly, Dylan got up from his chair and knelt on the ground in front of me. My hands shot up over my mouth almost immediately. 

"(Y/N)- wow, what can I say- there hasn't been a day that's gone by in four months that I haven't thought about doing this. We've been together for five years. I think it's about time this happens. So, would you do me the honor of being my wife?" he asks, eyes glistening with hope.

"Yes, oh my gosh, yes!" I answered, jumping out of my seat and into his arms after he slid the ring on my finger. 

He stood up fully and wrapped his arms around my waist, burying his face into my neck. "I love you,"

"I love you, too," I cried, hugging him tighter.

We had attracted the attention of everyone in the restaurant. People were clapping and cheering, some of the team even recording the precious moment. 

"(Y/N)!" Emma shrieked, running at me and hugging me. 

"You knew!" I laughed, poking her side "I'm surprised you kept the secret for that long! You usually can't keep your mouth shut."

"Hey, I'm not that bad," she defended, crossing her arms.

"Yeah, that's what you think," Henrik sighed, resting his arms on her shoulders and placing a kiss on the back of her head.

They started arguing playfully when Dylan's hands rested on my waist. I turned myself around and smiled up at him. He leaned down and pressed him lips to mine roughly. I kissed back with equal amount of pressure before some of his teammates started whistling at us.

"Get it!"

"Hell yeah, Dylan!"

"Save it for later, buddy!"

I laughed and pushed him away from me softly, kissing the corner of his mouth. "We'll be alone later. Let's just finish the dinner."

Requested by Piercethedaj :)

Did anyone else hear about what happened with Alex Galchenyuk and his girlfriend? She got arrested for domestic abuse. That's crazy! I hope Alex is okay :(