Tom Wilson (Washington Capitals)

"You guys? Really? This isn't funny!" I screamed.

The team had thought of the brilliant idea to take us to some abandoned 'haunted hospital' and they made sure to leave me right when we got there.

"Seriously, guys, this isn't right! TJ? Lats? Ovi?" I called out, peeking into the dark rooms.

The only source of light that I had was the light on my phone since everyone else took all the actual flashlights.

When I turned a corner, a loud 'BANG' sounded from somewhere, scaring the living hell out of me and making me drop my phone. I went down to pick it up. Again, a door slammed and I yelped, holding my heart to try and steady my breathing. I tried my best to stay calm, not wanting to give myself a panic attack.

"Tommy, please," I whimpered out for my boyfriend "I'm starting to get really scared. Please just come out!"

I walked down a couple more hallways before I came to a staircase. I made the bold decision of climbing them and ended up at what seemed like an even darker floor. Everything was just... pitch black. My eyes could no longer adjust to it and my phone light was practically useless.

I stopped at a door, looking in. A hospital bed and an old wheel chair were the only items in the room. Stepping backwards, I decided to look at my phone, seeing if any messages had shown up. Not only did I not have signal, but my phone battery was also at only 5%.

"No," I groaned "this is like a bad horror movie,"

The next four minutes were spent with me walking back down to the third floor. As I stepped off the last stair, I realized how big this hospital actually was. Just as I went to walk to the next stair case, my phone died and my heart stopped at the same time. Pure darkness surrounded me. My biggest fears crept up upon me and my bottom lip quivered. I was alone in the dark.

My knees went weak and I tried my best to stay standing, but as soon as I heard footsteps, I fell to the ground. Dust flew up, blurring my already shaky vision. I brought my knees to my chest and hid my face in my arms. More footsteps filled the silence and it vaguely reminded me of a stampede. I heard my name being called from around me, but all I could completely focus on at that moment was my own crying.

A hand touched my lower back and I lurched forward into someone's body.

"(Y/N)!" I finally snapped out of it, seeing the whole team surrounding me, concern filling their eyes.

I saw Tom was the one kneeling in front of me, holding me against him. TJ and Michael were next to me, both crouched down, looking at me with worried expressions. I buried my face deeper into Tom's chest and grabbed at his sides. His hands ran through my hair and over my back, his touch calming me.

"This was such a bad idea," I hear TJ mumble.

"Really? No shit! We gave her a fucking panic attack! Of course this was a bad idea!" Tom yelled, pulling me into his lap.

"It's not like you didn't leave her, Tom! You agreed with it! You came with us, too! You should have known that she's prone to attacks! If any of us had known that, we wouldn't have left her. Especially in a place like this!" Michael shouted back.

Tom sighed and whispered apologies to me, all while holding me tightly. Embarrassment flooded my body as soon as I stopped hyperventilating. If it was even possible, I pressed further into Tom, not wanting the others to see my red face.

"Are you alright?" Tom asked me in a quiet voice.

I nodded vigorously and felt his chest vibrate with a low chuckle. He slowly got to his knees with me in his arms, then to his feet, carrying me bridal style.

"Tom, I can walk by myself," I giggled, lightly.

"Uh-uh," he shook his head, denying my request to use my own legs.

Instead of arguing, I wrapped one arm around his neck, laying the other across my stomach and leaned my head against his shoulder.

We walked with the rest of the team to the first floor, leaving out the front entrance as fast as we could. Marcus, Nicklas, and Evgeny were telling each other stuff that supposedly happened to each of them inside the building.

"I kid you not, I felt something touch my butt! And none of you were around me!" Nicklas argued with a laughing Marcus.

I giggled and brought my eyes up to look at Tom. He felt my stare and looked down at me, a goofy smile on his face.

"What, missy?" he teased.

"Nothing... it's just... I shouldn't have gone with you guys. You would have had a lot more fun without me. I know I cut your little adventure short, but I really appreciate you guys leaving for me,"

He laughed. "As much as I'd like to say we left just for you, I can't. Lats got scared and screamed because a rat ran across the floor. He thought it was some kind of demon that was going to drag his prissy ass to the deepest depths of hell. He was out right when we got to the sixth floor, said some 'weird shit was going to happen.' I was scared, too, though. I got the weirdest feeling from that place, but I'm glad we found you. You gave us a reason to not look like wusses."

I gasped and hit his chest. "That is not funny. I almost died because you jackasses left me in the middle of some creepy, haunted, not to mention very, very dark, hospital...Alone. I shouldn't have agreed to go in the first place, I guess."

"Nah, it was fun while it lasted," he shrugged.

"Tom," I laughed and looked at my watch "we were in there for twenty minutes."

"Twenty minutes too long," Andre interrupted.

"Wait," I stopped Tom "where's Braden?"

Requested by Galaxy-Warrior :)

This was a little bit of a different style than I usually do, but I hope you liked it and found it entertaining!