Jamie Benn (Dallas Stars)

"Jessica, can you go make sure your brother is ready for the beach?" I asked my daughter. "Him and your dad are always the last ones to be ready,"

She giggled and stood up from her seat, dropping her plate in the sink. I finished the rest of the dishes and made my way upstairs. Jamie was standing in front of the bedroom mirror, running his hands over and through his hair.

"You're still one of the only people I know that takes such a long time to get ready," I sighed, leaning against the door-frame.

"I may take a long time, but I still don't take as long as Sharp or Seguin," he stated, meeting my eyes in the mirror.

I nodded before smirking. "I'll give you that, but when your wife and teenage daughter get ready faster that you, there's a little bit of a problem,"

He rolled his eyes and walked passed me, squeezing my bottom as he did so.

My body jolted forwards at this and I huffed out a breath when he chuckled. "Not funny, Benn. I'll get you back for that,"

"Please do. I'd love for you to grab my butt," he winked, turning into our son Brady's room.

"That's disgusting," I heard Brady complain "the last thing I want to hear as you walk into the room is that you want mom to grope you,"

I laughed as I made my way back downstairs, filling the rest of the beach bag with everything we needed. Brady and Jessica came down the stairs after a couple more minutes, cell phones in hand.

"We're in South Padre Island. We drove eight hours to get here and you guys are still attached to your cellphones," I scolded.

"Come on, mom. It's not like you or dad are never on your phones. We promise we won't be on them too long. Just a couple pictures for Instagram and Snapchat and then we'll be on the beach and in the water for the rest of the day," Jessica compromised.

"Deal," I smiled "now, let's get a move on,"

When we finally got to the beach, I was relieved to find that there weren't a lot of people there. A couple other families were in the water and a group of teenagers were playing football a little ways away from us, but it was overall a fairly quiet day.

Jessica and Brady had made their way into the water as soon as we hit the sand while Jamie stayed back with me to set everything up. He took his shirt off after we were done and waited for me to take my cover off before we walked into the water.

"This is nice, yeah?" Jamie spoke up, moving his arms around my shoulders.

"Family days are always my favorite," I agreed "being at the beach is just a bonus,"

"I personally love being able to come to the beach. Not just because I'm with my family, but because I get to see my beautiful wife in a bikini," he joked, pinching my side.

"Jamie," I laughed, my face heating up at the comment.

"That one is so cute!" Jessica exclaimed from sand.

Her and Brady were standing side by side and were looking down at the phone in his hands. Brady looked up and waded towards us. He held the phone out to us and I grabbed it from him, lifting my sunglasses. On the screen sat a photo of Jamie and I from not even a minute prior. I had my head thrown back with a wide smile on my face and Jamie was grinning down at me.

"Damn, we're cute," Jamie chuckled.

"S'cute," I teased, taking a few steps away from him.

"You're never gonna let me live that video down, are you?" he groaned.

I shook my head vigorously. "Not a chance,"

Requested by erinIreland :)