Johnny Gaudreau (Calgary Flames)

"Hey Johnny? Can we talk?" I bit my bottom lip, pulling my boyfriend away from the locker room.

I had just driven here from my friends house after finding something out that I wasn't sure how to feel about. I was pregnant. Don't get me wrong, Johnny and I want a child, but not right now. Not at this age.

I knew it was going to be kind of difficult to tell him. He was already quite upset about having to spend his birthday playing against the Bruins, so this was going to suck.

"Johnny, I'm pregnant," I blurted out.

His face was blank for a moment. No trace of any sort of emotion anywhere.

"Johnny?"

A small smile played on his lips and I almost cried in relief. He hugged me tightly and I almost laughed at the height difference when he was in skates to his normal 5'9.

"I'm so happy," he whispered "I'll be an amazing dad. We'll be amazing parents. I promise,"

I smiled and reached up to peck his lips quickly. He smiled and laughed when we pulled away.

"I'll see you after the game, yeah?" he asked.

I nodded and walked over to the section of seats where the other wives and girlfriends sat. I ended up sitting by Megan Raymond. She was my favorite WAG, always laughing and smiling.

"(Y/N), it's about time you got here," Lindsay Wideman joked.

Rolling my eyes playfully, my attention sat on the ice, watching both teams make their way to the ice.

Johnny's POV

"Dude, you can do this," Sean clapped his hand on my shoulder.

"I know... it's just... what if she says no? What if I mess up?" The worst scenarios ran through my mind and I mentally scolded myself for thinking them up.

"John-boy, she loves you to death. There's no way she would say no," Joe laughed, slipping his jersey on.

"Alright boys! Time to go out!" Coach Hartley called to us.

Everyone got up, grabbing sticks on the way out, and finally getting to the ice.

The eruption of cheers hit me and a rush of adrenaline went through me. The crowd always pushed me to do my best and I used their chants and yells to get me through the games. (Y/N) gave me the strength to even step out onto the ice.

The National Anthem started playing and by the end, the cheers had gotten much louder, people pumped up for this game. Me on the other hand, I just wanted it to end. I don't know if it's because I hate playing the Bruins or my nerves getting the best of me, but I wanted to just get this over with.

"Let's win this boys!" Mark shouted to us, knocking helmets with each one of us.

||End of game||

"Whoo! Got 'em boys!" Sean cheered while skating up to me.

I scored the last goal of the night making the final score 4-3 in the last 10 seconds of the game. I looked up in the crowd and saw my girlfriend hugging and jumping along with the others. She looked at me and I put my glove to my mouth, blowing her a kiss.

I shook the thoughts out of my mind and went over to the bench, taking the small box from Joe and skating to center ice. The ref came and handed me a mic which I gratefully took out of his hand.

The crowd grew quiet, confused as to why I was going to speak.

"I have spent six years of my life with the most beautiful person on this planet-"

"Thanks John-boy!" Sean called out, making the fans laugh and getting a few chuckles from the Bruins players.

"Anyway," I laughed "she's the smartest, funniest, and most down to earth person I've ever met and I'm so glad I get to call her my girlfriend,"

'Aw's' came from different areas of the arena and I gave them a quiet chuckle, pulling the small box out of my pocket and hiding it in my hand.

"(Y/N), can you come down to the ice?"

Your POV

I sat in confusion before all the fans started urging me to go down. A ref skated over to the entrance of the walls and helped me over to Johnny.

Johnny grabbed me hand once we stood in the middle of the ice at the Scotiabank Saddledome in front of all these fans.

"You've supported me for six years. You've dealt with me when we lost and celebrated with me when we won. These years we've spent together have been the best time of my life and I never want to lose you. So, (Y/N) (L/N), will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?"

He knelt down in front of me and held his open hand out, showing a beautiful diamond ring.

"Yes, Johnny! I will marry you!" I smiled at him as he stood up and cupped my face, wiping my tears, and kissing me passionately, slipping the ring on my finger in the process.

The stadium filled with cheers from the crowd as everyone stood, smiling and laughing, confetti falling from above us.

Everyone in the arena was cheering. The Flames, and even the Bruins players smacked their sticks against the boards.

"I love you, Johnny!" I shouted over the fans

"I love you, too, Mrs. Gaudreau,"

This was quite a request, so @hockeyloverforever10, I hope you enjoyed it :)