Noah Hanifin (Carolina Hurricanes)

"(Y/N), just stop!" Noah yelled.

I flinched at the loudness of his voice. All I was trying to do was calm him down.

"Noah, just because you lost doesn't mean you can yell-"

"This was literally the most important game of the season and the one game you actually came to, we lost!"

My jaw dropped.

"Are you actually blaming this on me?"

He nodded, not saying a word.

"You've been bugging me about never showing up to your games and the one time I come to a game that you guys just so happen to lose, you end up blaming it on me?" I asked, astonished that he would actually ask that.

"I'm just saying it's a little coincidental," he shrugged.

"I can't believe you! I gave up studying time to come to one of your stupid hockey games!" I bit the inside of my cheek. I can't believe I just said that.

His breath became ragged and I prepared myself for him to yell, but he ended up doing something far different.

He burst out in tears. His shoulders shook and sobs came out of his mouth. A squeak sounded from my lips and I rushed over to him right when he fell onto his knees.

I kneeled down beside him and wrapped my arms around him. He leaned into my touch and rested his head on my chest.

"Noah no, baby, it's okay, it's fine, you're fine," I cooed into his ear.

"No, it's not o-okay. I-I let the t-team down. I-I'm t-the reason we lost," he choked out, biting back sobs.

"It is not your fault! You cannot carry that team on your back! You are not the one in charge of leading the team. Yes, there were a few times that you missed some shots, but you can't be the only one to make goals on your team, Noah," I argued.

His cries finally started quieting down and I ran my fingers through his hair, making him calm down faster.

"(Y/N), I'm sorry. I hate arguing with you, it makes me feel like such a terrible person, seeing you get upset over... me. I was just so mad. We worked so hard this whole season only to lose as soon we make it to the tournament," he sighed, sitting up and looking me in the eyes, putting his hand on my cheek.

"I love you, Noah," I spoke, leaning into his touch.

"I love you, too, princess," he whispered, kissing my lips briefly.

He stood up, taking my hand and pulling me with him. We walked into the kitchen and he lifted me, setting me on top of the counter. He turned to face the fridge and started searching through it. I knew he was hungry since he didn't eat much before the game, so I expected him to want to make something.

He finally pulled something out and made sure to not let me see it, before walking over and standing in between my legs.

He leaned forward, acting like he was getting ready to kiss me, but I ended up feeling something cold against my face.

"Noah!" I screeched, reaching up and wiping the substance off my face. I looked down at my hand and saw it was whipped cream.

He was laughing, so I grabbed the can quickly from his hands.

"Oh, it's on,"

Requested by @Blackhawks_OneGoal I hope you like it because I'm pretty bad at writing arguments.