Ryan Johansen (Nashville Predators)

"Ryan!" I shouted, walking through the door.

He peaked his head out around the corner and I had to laugh. His hair was sticking in all sorts of crazy directions and I saw that there was only a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Yeah babe?"

"I have some really, really good news," I told him.

His eyebrows raised in curiosity before he ducked back around the corner, coming out a minute later, this time with a pair of basketball shorts on. He walked to me and placed a quick kiss on my lips before motioning for me to talk.

"Well... you know how we've been trying for awhile, right? I found out today that we're..." I trailed off and his smile dropped, thinking the worst.

"We're gonna be parents!" I screamed.

"Are you serious?" he asked, grinning from ear to ear.

I nodded and he picked me up in a hug, spinning me in a circle. As he set me down, he put his hands on my cheeks and kissed my deeply. I dragged my fingers through his hair and pushed my lips harder against his. We pulled away, both breathing heavily.

"We did it. You did it. You're pregnant. Oh my gosh we're going to be parents," he ran a hand through his hair and I saw tears form in his eyes.

"Oh Ryan," I cooed at him.

"We've tried for so long. It finally worked," he smiled through the tears that slipped down his cheeks.

I wiped them away and kissed the tip of his nose, making him laugh.

"We have to tell people. We have to tell everyone. They'll be so happy for us. Do you want to tell our parents or the fans first?" he asked.

"We can call your parents first," I nodded.

He pulled out his phone and dialed their number. It rang a couple times and he put it on speaker right before they answered.

"Hello?" his mom said.

"Hey mom, is dad there? (Y/N) and I have some really great news," he grabbed my hand.

"Hi Ryan," his dad's voice came through.

"Hi dad," Ryan said "anyways, you'll never guess what. You're going to be grandparents!"

I heard his mom scream in excitement and pulled the phone away from the two of us, letting his mom have her moment.

"I'm going to be a grandma! We're gonna be grandparents!" his mom shouted.

"Congratulations you two," his dad chuckled "I expect you to call me to update how our little grandson or granddaughter is doing every month, Ryan."

"Will do, sir," Ryan laughed.

They said their goodbyes. We turned to each other and Ryan gave me a quick kiss once more, then called my parents. They were both very excited and said they couldn't wait to meet him or her.

"I have a really great idea on how to tell the fans. It's kind of cheesy, but it's also super cute. The wives will love to know that I'm pregnant. They've been pestering me about it since we got married," I giggled.

||One week later||

So far, Ryan and I had only told one player, making him keep the promise to not tell anyone else. We needed him for our idea.

"Ryan! Nick! The jersey came in!" I shouted to them.

Heavy footsteps fell across the wood floor and they both practically tripped into the living room, Ryan carrying mine and his jerseys. I placed mine over my hoodie and Ryan put his on as well. Nick held up his phone, ready to take the picture.

Ryan brought me to him with one arm, while we both held out the smaller jersey with one hand. He connected our lips long enough for Nick to snap the picture. I looked over to Nick and saw him looking at the picture with a giant smile on his face.

"The fans are going to love this," he said, handing the phone to Ryan.

He sent the picture to my phone and I posted it to my Instagram with the caption "First Round Draft Pick: July 2016." Soon after, comment after comment was arriving under the photo. I got texts from a couple of the hockey wives, congratulating Ryan and I. Katie Campbell, Gregory's wife and my best friend, called me. I answered and got yelled at for not telling her sooner.

"I'm sorry! I had to wait until the jersey got here!" I laughed.

"I can't believe you're pregnant! It feels like yesterday the two of you got married," she sighs.

"Katie... Ryan and I have been married for three years,"

"I know, I know. Anyway, I'll let you get back to your leisure time. We're going shopping for the little one at some point. Mommy deserves some treats, too," she laughs.

"Will do, bye Kate,"

I hung up and turned to see Nick walking out the door. Ryan came up from behind me and hung his arms over my shoulders, kissing the back of my head.

"We're getting our kid out on the ice no matter what,"

Requested by lexi_ashley1697 :)

I forgot to tell you guys yesterday, but Artemi retweeted my happy birthday to him! I was so happy! I got the notification in the middle of my Biology class and I was smiling like crazy! I'm very thankful that I have a friend who knows Russian!