Tyler Seguin (Dallas Stars)

"Tyler?" I gasped.

He was kneeling outside my bedroom window, soaking wet from the rain. I grabbed him by the arm and pulled him inside quickly, shutting the screen softly.

I ran to grab him a towel from the laundry room and jogged back just in time to see him taking his shirt off. He threw it on the floor next to his sweatshirt. He was facing away from me and didn't see me walk in, so I took the opportunity to watch him. The way the muscles in his arms flexed when he ran his fingers through his hair, the drops of water that fell from his face, everything about him was perfect.

It took me a minute to realize that he was looking straight at me. I swore at myself, knowing he had caught me.

"Can I have it or are you just going to stand there drooling over me for the rest of the night?" he teased.

My arm shot out, practically throwing the towel at him. He chuckled and started wiping his chest and arms before reaching down to unbuckle his belt.

"Woah, chill Seguin. It's like our first date all over again," I joked and giggled, covering my eyes.

He laughed and kicked off his jeans, my cheeks went warm.

"Tyler! Put some pants on!" I whispered quite loudly.

"It's nothing you haven't seen before," he winked and turned to the closet.

I furrowed my brows and followed him, seeing him going through the back of the closet where some of his clothes were still sitting.

"Ty, not that I hate you or anything, but one, aren't you supposed to be at a game right now? And two, we broke up, why are you here?" I crossed my arms over my chest and leaned against the doorframe.

He slipped a plain black shirt on and walked right up to me, our bodies pushed up against one another. He looked down at me, staring into my eyes.

"What do you mean why am I here? I told you I wouldn't let anyone separate us. I love you. Nothing is going to stop that. Whether it's your parents or my management, they can't stop the feelings we have for each other," he grabbed my hands and laced our fingers together.

"Tyler, I just don't think this is a good idea. What if my parents find you? What is your coach going to think? You already missed a practice, Tyler! You're screwed!" I covered my mouth with my hand and prayed that my parents couldn't hear us.

"I'll deal with that tomorrow. As for you, you're an adult, (Y/N). They can't stop you from doing what you want," he pushed a strand of hair behind my ear and traced the tips of his fingers down my jawline.

"I live with them, Tyler. Their house, their rules and ever since they found out, their number one rule has been keeping you as far away from me as possible,"

"You're 19," he stated "I'm 23. It's a four year age difference. It'd be a lot different if you were underage, but you're not. I haven't made you a fake ID. I haven't taken you to clubs or bars. I haven't let you drink alcohol and that's all because I know you can't. What you can do is date me. That isn't illegal," he kissed my forehead, my nose, then finally laid a long, firm kiss on my lips.

We pulled away for breath and he kissed my forehead once more before speaking.

"You knew I'd fight for you,"

Requested by @hdowohwhosbs  I don't know if this makes a lot of sense, but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯