One last thank you!

I started my imagines book around March of 2015 when I first started getting into hockey. There wasn't really much of a plan as to where I was going with this book and it ended up getting more popular than I ever thought it would.

I'm so thankful to all of you for reading my imagines. I've always worked so hard on them and I started to notice that I didn't really like what I was putting out.

I get a lot of the same requests (just with different players) and a single girl can only have so much creativity in her. After my 100th imagine, I was starting to feel like doing these was just a chore, they just seemed so repetitive to me. I never want to put out a bad imagine for you guys and I definitely don't want that feeling to stop me from doing what I love.

I apologize to anyone who didn't get their imagine. I think I had said before, but I lost quite a few requests and there was absolutely no way of getting them back. Others weren't written just for the sole fact that I probably didn't get a scenario that I had an idea for and totally blanked out on it.

I love writing. I always have and I always will. I'm going to keep working on my other book and finally publish a different one that I hope you all will enjoy! Maybe sometime after this I'll want to start a second imagines book and I promise I'll tell you if it happens!