Chapter 32

Kurt is staring me down with intense, soulless eyes.

He clenches his jaw as his emerald orbs travel down to the white cuff of his wrist, his hand nowhere to be seen. An awful shade of crimson trickles down to his wrist and slowly soak his sleeves in agonizing seconds.

And then he pull up something. The girl's jaw snap wide and a gruesome gurgle vibrated on her throat.

She is still alive. Her eyes stuck in deep terror as she tries to thrash around, to claw her way out of her captor. But she cant. The bones on both of her elbows poke out of its skin, with its blood dripping in an angry stream. When she swings her arm, the ugly shade will only spatter like raging storm.

Even her knees are dislocated.

She is sitting on the ground with her legs straight in front. Not that she has any other choice. Everything seems normal below her waist but when you look closely, right below her knees, her legs is now turned upside down.

Something bubble out of my throat, and I cant imagine how pure joy is whirling like butterflies in my stomach. I feel lethal, in a verge of frenzy. A sinister smile desperate to break out on my lips and I struggle to remain logical.

Kurt briefly stare at me before he goes back to his business.

He shove his hand deeper down her throat, and her jaws loudly snap, flesh tears like cheap fabric, her bottom lip detach out off her face. Her whole jaw is about to fall to her shoulders when loose veins hold it off like red fleshy threads.

Then he pull it up, so brutal, so horrid that bile went up to my brain and hit me with a massive headache.

My vision begins to blur. My head in a daze as my stomach flips to a somersault and my chest burns as acid run up to my throat.

Im going to barf. Im going to fall in an unconscious state.

My body screams for sleep.

I want to close my eyes only to dream, only to have this scene on a replay. However, I keep them open wide.

I want to watch. I want to savor the scene as he pulls them out like strings on a cheese pull. So satisfying. So serene like a lullaby that lulls you into an unending dream.

His fingers are elegantly wrap around her tongue. The veins on his hand pop out as he tightly grip the slimy thing. Mix of blood and saliva shines under the dim light, and he's attractively undistracted when he roughly pulled out her tongue, and like giant snakes, they slither over her throat. They come out of its hole in thick wetness and my core throb in a murderous euphoria.

In one last pull -as tongue turned into intestines tightly cramp down her throat, there is a loud crack. Her neck bone is broken and it pop out of her skin. Her intestines burst out of her neck like noodles and her stomach shrivel up into nothingness.

Then he let her go.

She plops onto the uneven ground, her body a literal skin and bones. Only her eyes remained open and it mirrors the brutal horror she'd gone through.

She's dead and it's the most satisfying yet.

My eyes once again found Kurt. The veins on his hand seductively curl up to his fingers which are still gripping the spoils of such terror. His expensive white top splashed with sweat and blood, and staining his pale chest. The top dangerously hung on his shoulders and a brief gust of wind could've make them fall to expose his hard pecs that have been poking against the fabric.

The last two buttons are left undone and a trail of sweat disappears into the hem of his pants. I tried to ignore the urge to look down but he must've caught me staring that he suddenly grab the angry bulge thats desperate to burst out from the fabric.

He drag his fingers along the tent on his pants, so slowly that there's a pinch in my stomach.

I should look away.

I should!

We're in an urgent situation, however, despite the stench of blood lingering in the air all  I can smell is the addicting combination of sweet and aggressive -and it is crambling in my brains like a magnetic pull.

A sensual groan left his lips. He had tightly grab his cock, his pants tightened, and every single inch outlines its massive girth perfectly. His weapon visibly twitches when he delicately move to stroke the tip as if he enjoy the pleasure of teasing himself.

But between us, its as if Im the one being teased.

Did the former ever experience this? Definitely not... I dont even think she ever held a boy's hand.

But I did!

With kisses and light touches but it was midst in the arousal of having my first kill, the fervor of finally having a sensation. That finally I have a skin to feel! It was this swirling of emotions that forehead kisses dont sway me.

He stroke his cock against the fabric and a tidal wave of cinnamon crash into me and drag me under. It was overwhelming and breathtaking. The way he move his hands back and forth. The way the veins on his arms bobbed to the movement. Then sweat erotically travels down his pale arms which now wrap in speckles of pink blush.

A painful groan left his lips as he move his hips forward. His hair is showered in sweat, and he had bit his bottom lip so much it started to bleed.

And then, like a whoosh in the wind his eyes are suddenly on me. They darkened in lust and desperation.

There's a pinch in my stomach but it wasnt of pleasure to murder, it's something... different. But its pleasure either way.

An ugly screech made us snap back into reality.

The bathroom door slammed open, and one of the girls scurries naked. Violent cuts are all over her body and wood splinters are harshly attached to her wounds. But it wasnt any of it that made her limp out in terror.

My heart throb faster at the sight.

Just below from her breast, a brutal slash trail down to her abdomen. So deep and wide that I can see her intestines poking out of the barbaric tear. She tried to hold them off as she limp away with a broken ankle.

Her thick makeup that made her look so angelic is gone. Her foundation cracked into weird splotches, and her mascara messily streamed down on her cheeks. She's no longer beautiful. Her large breast -which is her biggest asset- is killing her. The more they bounce, the more the slit tears open.

Her eyes wide in terror. She opens her mouth, she wants to say something but she could  only make out inaudible noises. Thats when I realize that her tongue is gone.

Calm footsteps appear from the bathroom and the girl look back, her grisly wails only echoed more. When she tripped and grovelling on the ground in fear, that's when I saw the culprit.

I feel shivers down my spine when a smiling Lucas came into view.