Chapter 64

Lucas' POV

My first kill was at 10 years old.

I wouldn't have thought of murder until a girl approached me in the playground while I was crying because I couldn't understand why my lower region kept having this weird sensation.

"Why are you crying?"

I almost screamed when she approached me with 2 gigantic men hovering behind her, they look awfully creepy wearing dark sunglasses on a chilly afternoon, but she.... She looks like sunshine. With her bright yellow dress paired with a bow that's too big for her head. She looks like a literal sun and it's blinding.

I sniffled, rubbing my already swollen eyes.

"My nanny-" I immediately stopped. She'd make fun of me if I ever mentioned I still have a nanny. She'd think I'm a bed wetter. It's just that my parents are always working and I have no one at home but not like I can say all that.

"Was she hurting you?" She pointed to the bruise encircling my legs.

It's a print from my nanny when she once again offered a hand to my tingling privates. Even though the illness started when she laid a hand on me when I was 7.

Though I couldn't push her away. It's true that my lower region eases up whenever she does it.

"Kind of." I answered, surprised that she's not laughing at me.

"Do you hate her?"

"I don't know." I pouted. She's the one who started such an illness, but she's also the one treating it.

"Why?"

"She treats me still."

She waved a hand and the two men took a few steps back. She hoist up her puffy princessy dress as she sits beside me. Her nose scrunched up when she realized the only way to sit is by the plastic edge of the sand box.

"You know-" she started. "You wouldn't need a treatment in the first place if you don't get hurt."

I let my head dip in between my palms. She was speaking out of the few minutes we met. Assuming things like all the other kids do. Though I knew this conversation won't go anywhere, I still replied out of consideration. "What do you want me to do then?"

"How about eliminating the problem?"

"Firing her? I told you, she treats me out of my worries." I nonchalantly said as I started playing with the sand.

"So she is the problem." I whipped to see her grinning, and that's when my hands turned cold.

She couldn't have known!

But no matter how much I try to convince myself, my cheeks already flared up and the heat run down to my legs in an instant. I quickly covered it up my hands, ready to go back to my nanny even though Im uncomfortable with her, even though her touch disgust me, even though it's all her fault.

The girl leaned in, her ice-cold breath like darkness skittering through my skin, "Find a hobby that'll distract you from your worries.... Just a suggestion, how about opening that nanny up to see what's happening inside of her loose pussy that she craves little boys like you."

Her words are not fit to be uttered by her age, nor was it fit to be taken seriously by one. But they were like magic that when I came to my senses the nanny is already lying on a pool of her own blood.

Her skull cracked, and a tear coming from the split of her vagina up to her ribs revealed all of her delicate insides like a dissected frog.
Then I watched as a final, bloody, gurgling breath spasmed past her broken teeth
and split lips. When her body stilled, I left for the flies to gnaw and for my parents to see how neglect raised me.