Chapter 39

His fingers graze over my nipple.

My shirt lifting up as he goes. I can feel his cock throbbing against me, desperate to move. And in each touch my walls would tighten and perfectly moulding the tip and even throughout the veins wrapped against the foreskin.

He lifts my shirt up over my head, then he throws them away harshly. I cant ignore the veins running along his biceps, along the scars. As if they're about to burst from rage.

"What are you thinking when you're with me? When Im inside you?" His voice is laced with fury but his hands are gentle. Stroking over my cheek, rubbing the tears dry.

The cold touch my nipples like a splash of wave. In realization, panic goes through my head.

My scar.

I tried to get my hands free from Lucas. I cant let them see. That in between my breasts is a huge ugly scar running just below my collar bones to my upper abdomen.

Its wide, and scary, and ugly.

An event I never remembered, I just wish that this too will disappear along the memory.

But its too late, they already seen it.

For a moment, Kurt's eyes widen but it wipes back in a flash. I started to think that his shock expression is no more than my imagination, but then Lucas' grip on my wrist loosens, then Kurt leans in to my chest. So near that I can feel his breath fanning against my scar.

"You're flawed." Warm lips touch my flawed skin. Starting from my abdomen, he drags his warm tongue leaving a trail of saliva towards the tip of my scar. "Flawed like me."

He borrowed my hand from Lucas' grip. His hand over mine. He leads my palm towards  his chest which is cladded with hundred of scars. Some are small like a graze, but most are deep and wide. Like a mix of whips and knives runs over the other.

It's all over him.

There are those that runs from the back, then on his chest, his abdomen, his belly, his arms, even on the littlest flesh of his wrist. He's wearing a suit of hideous scars.

The dim light cast shadows over him, and the deep ones create monsters in the dark.

He leads my fingers to run on his chest. My soft unflawed hand over the skin of hundreds of scars.

When my fingers go over his flaws, they feel like splinters reaching out to me. Trying to swallow me towards the depths of its red tear. His body like an abstract -it screams chaos and misery.

"Tsk." My gaze snaps back to Kurt. I swear there was a tinge of sadness somewhere before, but now its different. A frown flickers along his forehead, his mouth tightened to a straight line, and I sense a menace went through him like a hot knife. His voice heavy with rage. "What did I tell you!" It wasnt a question. "I said I dont want you to ever get cold!" He slaps my hand away, Lucas quickly getting it back to his grip.

His fingers on my wrist tightened than ever before, along with the fury that went across Kurt. His gentleness wiped in a flash. His emotions indescribable.

"Why are you doing this to me!" He pulls my legs towards him. My back once again drag  against damaged wood. It was so sudden I couldnt even react but I can feel that my back drips in warmth.

My orbs are solely glued to Kurt.

"What did I tell you?!"

I swallowed thickly. My lips quivers in confusion.

He was angry, and then he was gentle. And then like a slap of sense, he changed back more cruel than before.

When I didnt answer, he brings up his hand in frustration. I thought he was going to hit me, and yet he just messes up his hair. His fingers are trembling and he groans in pain and anger.