Chapter 53

Ken's POV

I woke up to a familiar ceiling.

Gold circles around the chandelier as it glints like a mirror against sunlight.

I feel groggy, especially since I have a nightmare about a little boy. I remember feeling a faint fury as I got flooded with extreme anguish, but dreams passed and as everything blurred out all that's left are memories of emotions.

Heaviness wrapped around my chest as Rie purred soundly. His bed of blonde hair tickles my neck while his knee innocently pokes on my crotch.

I shouldn't ever think of anything dirty to the boy. All he feels is a slight attachment, and he spoke with no such innuendos.

But he's making it hard to move on as I feel him stirring against my thigh. I should stay away. Rather than him being a danger to me, its definitely the other way round. I should move away before I ended up mauling the boy.

I slide over his heavy hand gripping my waist. It's hard to slip under his grasp when he's hard as a tree and his fingers is on my shirt like roots on soil. When I was finally able to remove him, the moment I tried to lift myself up from the mattress a hand suddenly grab on my wrist.

"Are you leaving me?"

I almost screamed in surprise. I thought spiders have come crawling from the sheets. "No." I quickly steadied myself. "I'm just getting air." It wouldt be a lie since he was crushing my lungs.

"Air?" He sat up in panic. "Are you hurt? Did I hurt you?"

"No." I blurted. I dont want to hurt his feelings more.

A sudden thunder resounded between us, it was faint probably harmless. But when his cheeks flushed red and his hand travelled down to his belly it reminded me again of the cookies and water bottle laced with aphrodisiac.

"Im sorry." He looked down in embarassment, discreetly lifting up the sheets in an attempt to cover his head. Its as if moving slowly would make him invisible.

"I have food here." I scurry to get the single piece of cookie I found laying beside the alarm clock. It's perfectly wrapped in plastic unlike the baked ones and the unlocked bottles from earlier. But it's a cookie still. Its stupid to forget about it when I saw his face morph in dread as I try to hand it to him.

"Ah." I quickly hid it behind me. However, it's already been done.

"Im sorry." He apologized and it only broke my heart.

A hush fell around the room. I busy myself with looking at my feet as I thought over my foolishness.

"Im a bother, arent I?" My gaze landed back to him. The sheets fell down to his shoulders, and his once dread-filled eyes vaguely glints in nameless yearning. "I've developed a phobia that will doom me dead." He started, each word adds a blush on the tip of his ears, despite the contradictory of his words.

I tilted my head as I utter the pieces I picked up from his behavior. "Are you going to take it?"

"I will." His piercing blue eyes looks dangerous against his vague smile. "I will touch everything you touched, wear everything you wore, drink anything that touched your lips, and I will eat anything that will come out of your mouth."

His words makes me shudder but my soul is jumping in an shambling anticipation. I dont know what to feel if I should run from this obsession or lean in to be praised with chains.

I am in an disarray, but at the same time I feel belong.

A mess, but I was always been a mess.

His fingers climb up to my arm leading me back to the bed. Rie lock up my legs with his weight, that I can feel him breathing. His eyes glued to mine, and his belly moving in and out against my skin -drumming along with the beat of his heart.

"Why do you let me touch you like this?" His eyes travel down to my lips and I instinctively hold my breath. "You shouldnt. I might hurt you, betray you."

Since the first time he already voiced out his goal. He doesnt like me for me, but for whatever I possess.

No matter how much he speaks otherwise for murderers dont change. They utter lies to merely enchant their prey.

However I possess something he wants, might as well use it to keep him longer. "I have nothing to fear for you have long betrayed me."

"And you'll let me? Even though you were tainted for being close with me. A curse..." He draws circles on my wrist, stroking my skin for whatever curse he plans to etch on my skin. "And I plan to taint you more."

"How will you?" I feel breathless, my lungs deteriorating for holding air much longer that it is capable of. My patience is growing thin, while my imaginations are about to explode out of my brain. I ask again, more of a growl than a whisper. "How do you plan to taint me?"

His eyes widens. Seconds ago he was glimmering with confidence, now wrap in what I can assume as mere innocence. Like a child faced with a question too advance.

"Im currently tainting you as we speak." He declared. "It's given me so much bliss to have your permission to touch your skin and speak with you so close."

"So you need permission?" I asked.

"For you, I do... Yours and no one else's. For you are my Goddess, and your words are my command."

"Then I command you to eat." I held up the cookie, and I saw him gulp in hesitation.

He wont eat it to the fear of being laced again.

It was too much of a trauma. Still so vivid. Still a fresh wound of terror.

But I am willing to help.

I tear off the wrapper and break off a piece of the cookie. I let his eyes follow my fingers as I pop it into my mouth and let it sit on my tongue. It immediately crumbled to its wetness.

I stick my tongue out, making him see that the cookie is laced with nothing but my own saliva.

He started chanting, shivers run down my spine as he positions himself before me. "I can only touch anything you blessed, drink anything that touched your lips, and eat anything that you are."

He worshipped before crushing his lips to mine.