Chapter 61

Heat and something almost like a survival instinct rise up in me at the same time.

He snakes his fingers around both of my wrist. Caging me in. His anger pushing me deeper to the pile of dead bodies as he pushed himself towards me. Squeezing my breast. Squeezing my lungs to the lack of air, but like him, I don't want to stop.

Our tongues are fiercely fighting in and out of our lips. Occasionally he would take over, aggressively exploring my mouth and stretching his tongue over to the back of my throat. It feels slimy, and it tickles when he brushes over the uvula and makes me want to throw up.

I cant move.

If I were to vomit, would he catch and swallow them like I would for him?

Excitement bubbled up in my belly. Its sick. But I would swallow anything that belongs to him.

Heat follows his fingertips when he burrows them on my waist. Letting my wrist go, and yet I still feel locked in. His nails boring against the fabric, craving the feel for my insides.

He retreated his tongue. Instead his teeth nibbled on my bottom lip, "If I could I'd scratch your belly open and snatch your heart so it wouldn't beat for anybody else. But you make me merciful, girl.... And locking you up is my mercy."

He bit on my lips. So aggressive that I thought he's going to throughly chomp it down from my face.

So I wouldn't take have to talk again. So I wouldn't have to complain ever again.

It's sickening. And I may be equally sick cause butterflies fluttered in my belly and a ravenous pulse speed up throughout my veins.

I let out a sobbing moan, and he snarls, pulling back and straightening his spine to stare down at me. His pupils are so wide that they've overtaken nearly all of his irises.

He looks inhuman, and he stares at me like I am but a mere prey.

"That's right, little girl." He barked as he harshly hooks an arm around my lower back, dragging me closer. At the same time, one of his knees kicked mine apart, and he wedges between my legs as he made our burning bodies touch together. "Look only at me, and moan only for me."

My clit brushed against his knee, and I shudder involuntarily, my lips slightly parted as I stare up at him. Unable to help myself, I roll my hips against him, getting more friction on my clit and making my lower body throb.

"Look at you." He rasps in a low voice. His hand gripped up to the back of my neck in a tight hold. Tighter and he could shatter my neck. A change of his mood and I could die. But I can no longer stop, my brain can only hear his whispers. "You're so fucking hungry for me, so desperate. You'd make yourself come just by humping my leg, wouldn't you?"

Anger ripped through me at his words.

For a moment, Im tempted to resist. To deny him. To prove him wrong. But the aphrodisiac running along my veins are too strong.

"Shut up." Short pants left my lips, and lust overcame the little reasons left in me. "And fuck me."

I couldn't imagine there comes a day where I speak of that word. So vulgar. Desperate, as Kurt said.

And I couldn't imagine that there comes a day where I'd grabbed Kurt by the hair to crush my lips against him.

He grunts, and I dragged him so close to my body that I can feel his cock throbbing against my lower belly.

The thought makes me whimper softly, and although my mouth, my tongue, are busy with his. I cant resist reaching down to slide one hand to his hard cock.