Chapter 36

It should hurt.

I tried to break myself out of whatever spell Lucas had me under. His body is a rock on either side of mine -caging me in- and my skin began to heat feverishly.

His grip is tight on my arms, and he keeps crashing his lips to mine. Biting, licking, sucking and it makes me pathetically step back, till I found myself leaning back against the picnic table.

Even with me sitting on the elevated table, and him leaning forward and caging me in with his arms, he towered over me.

It should hurt but my forearms where he had his grip on is tingling for more. Desperate. Like ants are biting all over me, and I wanted him to scratch that itch so so bad.

I squirmed my body under him. I tried to shove him away, but like vengeance he roughly pushes me down to the table and pinned me in.

A waft of pine whispers against my lips, "No, I'm done waiting."

He licks his tongue across my lips, wanting to get access. But there's so much going on in my mind, so much uncertainty, so much foreign to a whisper like me.

Realization must've drove him to take measures.

Furious, he bites my lips till blood dances between us. But I didnt let him take-over me yet. There's something I need. Something.

"Tell me." He mumbles like a beast. His fingers trails along the hem of my oversized shirt, he slightly lifts them up and I shivered when my belly button got exposed to the cold air. "Say it, and I'll give it to you."

I dont have an inkling of what he wanted me to say. All I know is that the pit in my stomach grew larger and all I can do is groan in pain.

He reaches forward.

Goosebumps erupted.

He licks the sweat off of my collarbone and drag his tongue to the back of my neck. I tightly clenches my thighs at the sensation. Its not butterflies but moths in a lethal frenzy.

My lips finally moves, "Please..."

For a fleeting moment, I thought a smirk spreads across his face but then it morphs into anger. He clenches his jaw, gritted his teeth. Sweat dropping to my lips, and I worshipped every last bit.

And like a prayer come true, he thrusts his hips to mine.

Fabric to fabric. Cotton to cotton. Yet his massive bulge is hitting me like a truck.

He hits my spot so roughly, so aggressive that I just wanted to burn from the friction and let him eat my powdery remains.

He wraps his arms around me, his lips so close to my ears that I can hear him groan in every single thrust. Hot breath tickles my ears, pressure throbbing against my core, and my knees trembles in desperation. However, as seconds pass of him pinning and caging me in, my lungs is losing air and my vision is blurring. Im hoping to die in such bliss.

I choked for air, groans and moans lingers in the air.

Im in pain.

Im going to die.

A thought cross my mind:

Ahhhhhh... I would like that.

A whoosh of air slaps back to my lungs. Suddenly, I can breath again and Lucas is no longer above me.

Air goes back and forth. My heart pummeling against my chest. Once again, confusion takes over me.

I leaned up with my arms to see what's happening. Desperation laced around my stomach, I need something to shove deep to my guts and spin it around till the itch goes away and erupt in exhiliration. I hope its that simple.

The boy who started all of this is now on the ground. Lips busted, and he spits out blood. The lust in his eyes gone changed into a maddening irritation. "What the fuck are you doing?"

"You're hurting her!" Kurt yelled back. His once white sleeves completely turned red. His demeanor still much like a boy, but now that he bathe in utter slaughter, I cant unsee the menace hiding under his tone.

Lucas stands up. Without breaking a hostile glare, he slaps the dirt off of his hands.

He presses his lips into a white slash. Despite a bruise forming on his jaw, he refuse to make movement.

"I'm not." He clenches his jaw. His tone heavily lace with annoyance but he refuse to act it out.

For a moment, there's silence.

There's only me heaving in the background. Out of breath and itching -it feels so new but its making me desperate.

"Kurt." I called, my insides feverishly burning.

He turned to me, worry clear in his eyes.

Without much of a warning, he climbs up and drops himself above me. He's head settles in between my boobs, and his arms wrap around my waist. The pressure only throbs my core for more.

He sighs, "You're cold."

He covers up my belly, and settles himself in for a cuddle. Yet he pants, so loud, so deep, and he gulps like he have been thirsty all his life.

His long sleeves prevented any direct skin contact, but its adding to the heat more. I feel like Im choking, and from the sound of it, Kurt feels the same.

This scene didnt go unnotice by Lucas. He couldnt even suppress a maniac chuckle from vibrating around the room. He walks behind Kurt, but the hot-tempered boy spits out coldly. "Dont touch her!"

He holds both his hands up, yet his grin widens. "I'm not." His eyes travels down to his bottoms, then he repeated. "I'm not."

He steps closer, slowly like a predator preparing to attack its prey.

He lays his hand onto Kurt's lower back, and somehow, the delicious shiver affected me.

"Our K here doesnt like sharing." He speaks so guttural, so rough, so erotic. I want to hear more.

The K pendant hanging off from my neck burns but despite his eyes piercing mine, I know he's not talking about me.

"Go away!" Kurt tries to slap his hand away, but Lucas caught it in his grip.

"You fucked me-"

"I own you!" Kurt declared. "And Ken is mine."

Chaos hangs in the air. Kurt purrs above me, and theres a glint on Lucas eyes at the shock of the newest confession. Like a mask, his smile did not break.

He grabs the massive bulge stirring on his pants, the veins on his neck pops out as he stretch out his neck. An erotic groan escape out of his lucious lips.

He released his grip on Kurt's wrist, his fingers playing on the hem of his shirt before he broke them open. Golden buttons flying across the dorm like fireflies.

Kurt's heart starts to match mine, his member poking on my thighs as his breaths starts to get heavier.

Lucas climbs up the table. He caged us in. My head in between his bulging arms. One punch and my skull will crack like biscuits.

Surprisingly, Kurt is unmoving between us.

As Lucas leans in, I can feel the weight pushing on me. Like getting trampled, except Im drowning in indescribable pleasure that everythings feels so erotic that I got numb from logic.

He sticks his tongue out. Red from blood, and he drag its wetness to Kurt's ear.

He whispers something, and I cant wait to make it happen.

"Learn to fucking share."