Chapter 55

Do I really know El?

Of course I dont, I only have a gist of what she is.

She was kind, no doubt. A movie addict, preferably horror. She was clumsy, every week I get to see new blotches of black and blue on her skin as if she have painting as a hobby. When I look closer it's bruises again, even though she has enough already.

There are times when she speaks nonsense, like the history of manures and their relations with manicure just cause theyre almost spelled the same.

She was also the one who first to approach so that makes her friendly. She's talkative, mostly on things I dont understand.

This body wasnt very friendy though. A loser. Coward. Pathetic. It managed to stutter on every word it says.

Kennedy was bound to be alone.

As kind as Elise was maybe she took a pity. It must be! Yet she treated it nice.

And then my moment came, I was finally able to consume the others soul till I manage to make this body my nest. I came face to face with El and I was right. She may have a little lose screw but she is genuine.

This time, maybe the screw lost its grip and got swallowed up by the ground because although I saw her kill someone she was never meant to do more than that.

That's what I thought.

Our strict class president lost her glasses, and I was right about her looking great without it. But she seems less enthusiastic, less mad, and more pale. Maybe she's just not very keen with lying on the cold floor with a missing leg.

On the corner is El with her leg, wide eyed, as if she'd seen a ghost that made her lips tremble in total despair.

Behind me Rie sticks closer.

'Im afraid Im of no use to you. Bad men now wraps me up with fear rather than anger.' He kept saying on the way here but I like him better this way. Less dangerous. Easy to control.

The leg fell from her hands, she lifted her bloody fingers to rub her already swollen eyes. It must have sting because tears starts forming in her eyes.

"Ken?" She rubs them again. "This is not a dream, right? Is this one of my hallucinations? Im getting crazy. Please be real. Pleaasseee be real."

She steps on an unsteady pace as if jumping right on me makes me disappear in a blur.

She looks unstable. She looks different.

When she poked my arm she burst out crying, then in just a few seconds, she wiped down her mask to show the usual El. She smiled, her signature cheeky smile all while failing to hide her red swollen teary-eyed face.

"Sorry for the mess." She apologized as if she didn't just burst out crying, especially since the mess are chopped off limbs and chunks of blood and guts sprawled across the floor.

"Crazy bitch!" Christine spurts out blood as she spoke.

"You must be wondering what Im doing here." She ignored. "Cause you know everyone are on edge and whatnot, so I thought why not make things fun in this situation."

She explained but it keeps bothering me still. This is in no way sane nor logical.

"Come here, come here." She gushes as she pull me over to what she thought of as fun. "A wheel of limbs! It spins too."

She spins the horrific wheel and it goes round and round splashing more blood all over the place. They were put together with nails, some are mismatchedly sewn because of a burn.