Chapter 54

The bits of cookies are melting on my tongue like snow under sunlight.

I feel its sugar breaking down and sweetness gets absorbed into my taste buds, the hint of the weird mix of dark chocolate chips starts to kick as I wait for him to go near.

Rie is observing my tongue like a piece of artifact. Both hands on my cheeks, stroking the skin like a fragile doll. Then his gaze landed on my eyes. Blue against brown, yet I stare him down like a being above him.

"Amen." He ended his prayers. And like his Goddess he first kiss the tip of my tongue before digging in.

His tongue slides over mine, sweetnesss squish between us -immediately melting as he licks the bits away, swallowing his share of cookies.

It was too early to end so I grab onto the the other half and pop it into my mouth. I bit into it, now all of his meal is all over my inside.

"Can I enter you?" He nibbles on my lips, desperate to enter. We're both breathless but my thoughts are different than his.

Somehow I didnt fight the urge to touch him. Before he feels like porcelain, so smooth and flawless but now he seems more of a human. More broken. Easy to control.

His arms are full of wounds, riddled with scars yet they feel soothing around my touch.

"My Goddess." His sweet warm breath fans against mine. His breathing hardens, and his heart is pounding so loud that I can feel it on my fingertips.

My skin is tingling, every nerve alight. I wanted to feel his body presssed tightly against me, I wanted him inside me all while being in control.

He'd really gotten me. And if I string him along maybe he'll follow me like a lost puppy, on all fours waiting for my command.

I reach to the back of his head and he discreetly shudders, may it be from unfamiliarity or from the horrors of trauma. Though despite my impatience I plan to tame him slow.

With my palm on him I lead him towards my lips, where the rest of the cookies sit still. Its my way of giving him permission and he quickly undestood like a beast ready to maul. Yet between us Im more of a monster, calculating, using his beastly instinct to lead him to his doom.

He may have cursed me first, but Ill curse him deeper and longer till he stays with me like a loyal dog.

I opened my lips and he quickly shove in his tongue, desperate but soft as he fight against mine. He scrapes over the cookies like its a sin to want more than that.

"Bless me." He mutters yet his mouth is still on mine, and as he scoots closer, both arms on either side of me gripping the headboard as if holding onto his dear life I can feel him.

I can feel his breathe on mine. Mouth to mouth. Chest against chest. And he's so close, leaving no imagination as I feel him hard against my legs.

He moans, he was starting to rub himself against me but he stopped the urge to continue.

As I pulsate with need, with my core pounding more than normal I started to plan ways on how to tie him up. If I can manage to look into his innocent eyes as I put him to sleep just to easily tie up his arms on the headboard. In that way I can do anything I want with him.

Touch him. Lick him. Fuck him.

I wonder if he taste like chocolate as it is with his mouth. And I wonder if his cum is as sweet.

I scrape over my nails on his scalp, earning another groan from him yet he didn't dare touch me.

His kisses are soft, as if his lips are made out of razors. I wanted more, I wanted to be aggressive. I want to draw out blood.

The cookies completely melt off of my mouth, just as he retracted his tongue I slightly bit off the tip. Just a graze, just enough to hurt.

He looks at me in surprise.

"A curse." I repeated his words. "I'll curse you just as you curse me."

He licks his lips which made them smudge with blood. They look inviting, like a dessert oozing with sweet fillings, tempting, calling for me and I'd gladly respond.

I grab his hair and he groans. They look too bright for this violent game, they shine like gold in the dark and that makes an easy target.

"Kennedy?" For now, I'll let him call that name.

I played on the strands of his hair and he leans in. Pink heavily colors his ears. "Hmm?"

"Is your curse greater than what I have?"

"That is if you let me." I immediately respond. My attempt to get his consent on making my imaginations come true.

I wonder if he knows, or even got a littlest hint that I look at his body with so much lust I might explode.

"Then curse me more, my Goddess." He softly puts my hand on his waist. "Sully me whole. Every inch of what I have if it meant you'll forgive the sins I've done and for what's about to come."

Tears stars to form on his eyes, and he looks more enchanting. Like a puppy waiting to be pet.

As his Goddess, I should listen to his pleas.

I let my fingers travel under his shirt, each movement makes me nervous. A breath caught up in my lungs. I feel like Im being choke especially when I finally touch what's hiding under his shirt.

Deep scars met my thumb as I crawl up on his skin. I shouldn't think this. I shouldn't. But truthfully, they feel soothing under my touch.

Im so glad.

So glad that I couldn't restrain the smile from breaking off of my lips.

If this didn't happen to him he wouldn't be here with me, following me, thinking that Im his savior.

"I feel different." he says breathless. It surprised me when he starts rubbing on his crotch against his sweatpants. "This thing here isn't in pain, rather it whispers."

"And what does it say?" I ask curious.

He strokes on it till it the head completely mould its shape on his pants. It's big. HUGE rather, and I wonder on who among the three has the biggest member.

"He wanted to be touch." He gulps, shyness wrap him whole. "Oh my Goddess, may you forgive me but may you touch me more?"

Need gush through my core. I trembled in lustful insanity and I struggled to keep calm.

He shudders when I finally touch his hand thats been gripping his member. He slowly make way, a huge desperate sigh came out of his lips as I touch the base. It's stirring under my fingers like a snake, yet its hard like metal and its throbbing hot.

"What do you want me to do?" I teased, lightly touching him.

"I dont know." He says yet he begs with his eyes. "All I know is that it pains me more when Im not under your touch."

A good answer. As if giving me consent to whatever filth I desire.

As I was about to touch him a gurgling scream resounded from outside. I quickly whipped my attention as it didnt stop.

I can hear them struggling from the walls but not once do I hear them calling for help.

Another scream. And I hear skin get dragged against the floor.

Somehow I forget what kind of place this is.

Dont forget to VOTE. 🙈