Chapter 38

"Cold."

Kurt nibbles on the rubber band of my underwear, his teeth would so often graze the skin on my abdomen and my guts would cramped up. Its like holding a pee, and it just hits deep into my womb again and again that I didn't know that it could be so sensual.

He leans back up, the heat of his skin disappearing as he goes further away. A slight whoosh of the wind and my lower half already feels abandoned. A whimper escapes my lips.

He arches a sly brow, looking at me with tempting green eyes. "Just for today. We'll rip you apart that you'll forget that you were ever cold."

Suddenly, he rips apart my underwear leaving me naked.

His movements are rough and desperate, and he pants like a beast.

Kurt's personality always switches like a lightbulb. One moment, his anger explodes; then in a second, he's quiet and clingy and lovely. But it was never a disguise, he never tries to hide himself. He likes to take control but he was never logical for that.

"Cold."

He drags his nails around my legs. Deep enough to hurt but not enough to bleed.

As his fingers goes up to my thigh, he left trails of marks that itches in pleasure.

My skin has always been perfect, not a single blemish or scar visible.

A car accident, yet a scar on my heart is the only flaw.

My thoughts gone wild when I felt his fingers reach my ass. He cups both of them in his palms and squeeze them roughly. His fingers digs into them more and the pool in my stomach leaks out of my lower region.

I squeeze my thighs together in an attempt to calm it down but it only rubs an irresistible desire.

Im not sure what I want but I began to beg. "Please..."

A grin spreads across his face. An emotion I've never seen. His aloofness gone changed with uncontrollable lust.

The crushing weight becomes heavier. Panic clouded my brain because I found no sense to whatever Im saying.

My breathing becomes erratic but it matches to the two men hovering over me.

Kurt's grin spreads wider, and the wider it gets the more I feel something poking on my privates.

Slowly, slowly.... Its small but it has this crippling sensation between pain and pleasure.

I can feel the wetness squeezing around his finger. The noise ringing in my ear, pheromones and sweat lingering in the air. But it feels so good. It feels foreign but delicious nonetheless.

He gave me something for my plea but it only adds up to my agony. I want something bigger, and I want to be slammed deep into my core.

He pulls back a finger, abandoning the wetness leaking between my thighs that I almost gone mad. They keep teasing me. Always giving mixed signals, the day I lost my sane will be the day I'd force their dick to enter me both at the same time.

Suddenly, he extends over his finger -still laced with the sticky white liquid, before it drops Lucas quickly suck on his finger licking every bit of the fluid. His tongue goes in and out like its the most delicious thing he ever tasted.

Without much of a warning, Kurt pulls it back leaving Lucas.

For a brief moment there's silence, for me an awkward one. I squirm under them and struggle not to whimper off of the tension. It's like they forgot about me, however lust wraps me whole as seconds pass of them glancing to each other. And it's clearly visible that both of their dicks are about to explode.