Chapter 34

The dark, flickering room is illuminated in a a dull light. It took a second, but I finally focused on my surroundings.

Across the room, Lucas laugh maniacally and it echoed everywhere in a seductive horror. It was so deep and guttural that goosebumps broke out across my skin. His perfect teeth are stained red, more specifically, deep crimson is dripping from his mouth as if he had bit down on a raw fresh flesh.

When he caught me staring, his eyes squinted and he clenched his jaw before he widened his smile in a more genuine way, more innocent as if angels had come down to morph into his form.

Except all he have is his smile.

Like those beautiful sirens who tempts you with their beautiful voice, haunting you like a dream, but when you come close you'll discover that they're far from angels. That they're devils who knows no mercy, and they'll rip you apart without any hint of sympathy.

Lucas is sinfully shirtless, all six and 4 feet of sculpted muscles on display. His entire torso, arms, and neck are covered in blood. Yet he moves so perfectly that I already doubt it belongs to him.

An eight-pack of tanned abs literally rippled as he stretches his arms above his head.

Suddenly, I feel the invisible wind shower me in daze.

Deep grooves on his lower hip formed a V that went low into his gray sweatpants. I couldnt help but notice the massive tent below him. Face flaming, I quickly look away and busied myself with looking at the grovelling girl.

She's already a lost cause. She reaches me and attempts to dig her nails on my feet, but then she started climbing up. She reaches up my legs and with makeup messing up her face, her intestines dragged around in dirt, she began to beg.

With her tongue cut out, she makes inaudible ugly noises which itches my eardrums in vexation.

"He.... Me...." Blood spurts out of her lips as she tries to speak. I scrunch up my nose when her guts slithers from her stomach and nudges on my legs like a massive dead worm.

Her eyes are wide in terror, yet I stared at her with fascination.

Her warm blood soaks up my legs that I unconciously reach down, cupping her bloodied cheeks on my palms.

It was so sudden that I started debating with myself.

What now? What's next? What exactly are you doing?

I dont know. I dont have answers. All I know is the sensation of warmth and familiarity is now wrapping me up in comfort.

I breathe in my surroundings. I sought for solace for the longest time, confused by my purpose. I abruptly emerged out from void and tried to stay afloat to an aimless future. However, I forgot on where I began.

I was born in blood, and I will live with blood.

Her eyes is as if staring through my soul. And I hate that. I hate the way they mirror myself with a jarring sneer. I hate how it views me when all Im doing is giving the society a favor by annihilating evil.

Annihilating evil?

I lick my upper lips in satisfaction.

Yes, I like the sound of that.

I started to draw circles on her cheeks. Her makeup smears more under my touch and her expression from each second of just staring with each other turned into realization.

The glint of hope in her eyes screams in a drawl, slowly eating her up as dread fills up her pretty little head.

Her cries turns into whimpers. A wave of panic splash against her like storm as I slowly crawl up my thumb towards her tear ducts, then I shove them in. My hands on each side of her face, squeezing her to keep her still.

Only my fingers got soaked to whatever liquid is in there but its enough to calm my head from going haywire.

It's fullfilling.

Butterflies flutters in my belly as it showers with this sensation, with this addiction.

I never want it to end.

I want- No..... I need to bathe in more blood.

I shove my thumb deeper onto her sockets and blood spurts out of them into a raging stream. The sound of her screams got muffled as she drowns from the viscous crimson.

I found the back of her eyeball. My thumb poking against the veins attached to its back, it feels slimy, soft and fragile. My nails keeps getting caught up as I try to scoop them out.

When I feel some of the veins cut loose, her eyeballs bulges out like a fish till they fell out of its sockets.

One of them rolls onto the ground, and one of them hangs loose -it sways along her head as it attaches to her neck like a thin bloody scarf.

Callused hands laid on mine tenderly. Though soft, they feel like electricity against mine. The smell of pine wafts in the air in a surge that left my mind in complete blankness.

I briefly close my eyes, and when I opened them, a pair of hazel orbs stares back at me.

Lucas smirks, somehow everything is blurring and he's the only one I see.

He looked down for a moment. He gripped on something that the veins on his jaw appeared angrily. There was a pop somewhere along the background but I swear I got hypnotized. His jet black hair is wet. Sweat rolls down to his forehead and somehow it feels sensual.

Something is wiring in my stomach, throbbing in my core. I feel so thirsty that I could lick the sweat that sprinkles on his forehead.

He moves his head to the side and it reveals his tanned neck. His adam's apple bobbed up and down, and I bite my lips struggling to calm down. They feel so inviting, so exposed, so easy for me to grab and drag my tongue across his neck and take a bite of his throat.

Then his blood will spurt out like a fountain, and I will bathe and drink and drain him. Grateful that I tasted him more.

I shake my head at the thought. I thought back at the bottled water I half-heartedly drank..... I should have gulped it down empty.

Because right now it feels dangerous, so sensual.

I believe in no God, but in this room there are two men that Id gladly go down on my knees for.