Chapter 35

I finally saw what he was reaching for.

The body dropped with a thud and it shudders to its one last breath.

It's spoil rolls on his hand, he let it spin between his fingers in a slow pace. Careful of the fragile ball from breaking in a single flick.

Then he stops.

He pops the eyeball into his mouth, and my eyes widens in surprise.

I couldnt look away. Instead I peered more for what he's about to do.

Glances darted around with each other. Taking a deep breath I open my mouth, but not speaking, my head is on a clouded haze -there are no words to form.

In a blink, my soul almost jumped out from my body. Three eyes stares unblinking. Two are hazel, and one almost wrapped in red from its burst veins.

A slow crunch on the ground tickles my ears but I cant be bothered. My heart is hammering in an indescribable mess.

Lucas is getting near.

Somehow, it accelerates the already rampant pounding of my heart against my ribs. I cant lift a finger, my mind in chaos, my skin feels cold but my insides are boiling hot.

When I came face to face with his chest, I began to think of prayers. But of course that wouldnt work because neither have I read the bible nor do I believe in any God.

Instead I switch to rewinding the gore, the blood, the guts, the deaths.

But ahhh.... I cant escape.

A sweat rolls down from his pecks trailing over his crimson-coated abs. When it reaches over his abdomen, the liquid already turned into a ball of red escaping into the rubber band of his sweatpants.

Openly, I stared at the angry veins peering over the rubber band. The red is in contrast with his tan, almost throbbing.

A waft of sweetness drift up my nostrils and it had my knees trembling and my stomach feeling weird again. Even the little hairs coming down from under his belly button is making me distracted. I couldnt find the exact words why Im drooling and imagining where the hairs lead to, and the way it angrily formed a tent on the fabric, and how it uncontrollably twitches doesnt leave much to the imagination.

I try not to jump out when I felt his fingers lifts my chin up.

His eyes looks dangerous, unsmiling.

I got so accustomed with him always giddy and silly and clumsy that I hadn't realized how much intimidation he could push on me. How he could make me go down on my knees in a single word.

He leaned his forehead to mine. A mix of sweat, blood, and pheromones are dancing around us. This near, I can see each streak of broken lines on his light brown orbs. Each of his eyelashes are coming down like wings on every flutter, so long, so thick, and dark. So beautiful, yet they stare only at me.

He pushes something slimy against my lips, and I accepted it without much of a thought.

Then he bites, the fragile object falling deeper into my mouth. When he leaned back, I finally realized what he had bitten into. A part of the girl's eyeball is in my mouth, it grazes against my teeth and its bits are crumbling onto my tongue.

My eyes are glued to his still. As if convincing myself to not back out of whatever competition we're having.

He tilts his head like a broken doll, his stares unblinking.

There's complete silence between us. Eyes on eyes. Then in a whoosh, he breaks the silence when he chew on the eyeball. The munching noise is defeaning, and he stares down at me daring to do the same.

My emotions are all over the place. I forgot how to act or feel but it feels like an order, and I have the desire to obey.

I started biting to its half. The taste indescribable that it's almost tasteless except for the scent of copper filling up the back of my throat. At first, it was hard to get my teeth into it but when its cover broke down, the eyeball crumbles into its chewyness.

The texture like a fragile bone, and I gulp it down whole without breaking eye contact with Lucas.

He smirks, his callused fingers reaching down to me - cupping my cheeks. His eyes travels down to my lips as if he is searching for something, as if he needs proofs that I did as what Im ordered.

Satisfaction spreads across his face, he leans down to my ear. His lips touching a skin, and heavy hard breaths humming so close. There's a weird pinch on my stomach. I became aware that Im losing my head around him.

One more, and Ill really lose control.

His fingers trails softly on my cheeks, but when he reach my forearms his grip tightened.

"Good girl." He crash his lips to mine.

*************

I apologize if this chapter is way too short.🥲

Please vote, and leave a comment. I would like to hear about your opinions. Im hoping to get better in writing.❤️❤️