Can't wait to tell this story to our grandchildren

i was trying to find my way through the crowd trying to find my dad. he had decided to bring me along to warped tour. The last time I saw him he was at the crimson stage, I turned away to speak to my uncle and when I turned back around, he was gone.
"Dad?" I yelled. I pushed my way through, my chest tightening more and more.
"Have you seen my dad?" I asked the man standing to the right of the stage. He had a familiar face- Andy.
"I seen him about an hour ago, I don't know where he went kiddo." uncle Andy said.
"I'll keep looking. If you see him tell him to call me." I say. FUCK - where did he go? I needed insulin an hour ago.
"Be careful out there." Andy said to me as I turned.
I was now back into the crowd. I started to feel sick, I was pushing and fighting my way through the hundreds of girls.
the warm air squeezes its way into my lungs. I was gasping for air, panicking as the people blurred around me.
I ran, that's the only thing my brain told me to do.
I kept running as I gasped for air, crying now.
That's when I smacked into someone, falling onto the ground.
"Shit, I'm so sorry" I panicked.
The guy just bent down. "You okay?" He asked.
I looked up. he had tattoos and these brown eyes that one couldn't forget. He extended a hand to help me. I stood up.
I just started sobbing and hyperventilating. he wrapped his arms around me. This stranger was standing in the middle of a crowd hugging me as I had a panic attack. I pushed away.
"Not really but I don't know you so , " I trailed off, wiping what tears I had left on my hands.
"Good point, my name is Noah." He extended his hand. "Now you know me."

"Touché. Lilly." I shake his hand. "I'm looking for my dad, I lost him back at crimson stage." I scratch my head.
"Do you need company, just in case, I don't have anything to do for two more hours anyway." he replied.
"If you want" I laugh. We start walking in the direction of the crimson stage again.
"so what brings you to warped tour?" He asked.
We walked up to the VIP gate.
I showed the guard my badge to get back stage. I turned around to Noah to get him in too.
But before I could he also had a vip badge as well.
I wonder who he was with?
" well my dad brought me this year." I respond the the question he asked earlier.
" is he performing or?" Noah asked.
"Uh, yeah.he is." I say looking over at him.
"so who is he" Noah asks curiously.
"Ronnie radke." I say. Here goes. It's not that I hated my dad- no not at all. I hated the fact that he was famous.
"No way. That's cool. I respect it" Noah smiled.
" what about you? Why are you here" I ask. Before he could answer , my phone lit up.
"Hold on, my dad is finally calling me."
I pick it up:
R: hey, where are you?
L: DAD WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? I'm over at the full sail stage. I'm okay, just please come and get me.
R: I'm on my way. Stay there, love you.
L: love you too.
I hung up the phone.
"What time is it?" Noah asks standing up.
"2:40 , why?" I entreat
"Shit I gotta go, it was nice meeting you Lilly. I hope I see you again." He winks and runs. I didn't even know his last name. when he walked away, I felt like I'd been abandoned by someone I'd known my whole life.
"there you are, sorry I lost you kid." My dad says running near me.
"It's fine but I couldn't find my way back to the bus and I needed insulin an hour ago." I say. We walked back to the bus and I was greeted by the guys and Andy.
I go to get my insulin vial and needles out of the fridge and sit on the couch. the bus goes silent as I draw up the dose.
"You guys don't HAVE to watch ya know. dad is fine." I say taking my insulin.
they were really concerned about me having needles around my dad ever since he got out of prison. I didn't worry about him though. he was clean and we knew that.
"Dad, when I got lost, for the second time, I met this guy. His-" I started
"WOAH- A GUY." My dad said. "who said you were allowed to be in the same crowd with guys" he jokes.
I rolled my eyes. "speaking of guys, we got word of this small band from Virginia. We are actually walking over to journey to see them, you wanna go?" He asks
"Sure, what's the band?" I ask.
"they call themselves bad omens" Andy answers
I laugh out loud. "Bad omens, what a funny name. Sure I'll tag along"
we exit the bus and walk over to the journeys stage. My dad decided to watch from the back of the pit so he wouldn't be noticed, but I used my clearance to get to the front. it happens a lot when your dad is the Ronnie radke ya know.
I wait for the band to come on.
I see three members get ready and the music starts playing then, the lead singer takes the stage. He looked familiar.
The crowd started to roar.
"My hands are cold
My body's numb
I'm still in shock
What have you done
My head is pounding
My vision's blurred
Your mouth is moving
I don't hear a word"
this band was actually great.
I moved closer to the guards toward the middle of the stage.
I stood, looking up until I locked eyes with him.
Then I realized, it was Noah.
I stayed for their whole set.
I got a text from my dad.
DAD: meet me back at the bus by 9.
Me: got it. I'll call if I get lost again.

The set had finished and I rushed to side stage where the band exited quick.
"NOAH-" I yelled hoping he heard me.
He turned around.
"Lilly, hey." He stopped.
"You didn't tell me you were performing too. You were so good. My dad was watching. " I chuckled.
"He was?!" Noah said excitedly.
" I'm glad I got to see you again, we pull out at 9 I'm kinda sad. it's been an amazing three days" I say.
"true. I didn't get the chance to tell you earlier. We aren't a huge band right now but we will be there eventually." He looks down.
"Well you earned yourself a new fan for sure" I wink.
"Wanna hang out until you leave?" He asks
"Sure, I would love that." I respond quickly.
what was I doing. I felt like I'd known him my whole life yet I'd only known him for less than a day but yet he felt like a home I'd always known.