I want to see you again but heres a kiss in case i dont

Me and Noah sat on the grass behind the stages. I wish the day didn't have to end.
"So, what's next after you leave here?" I ask laying back on the grass. I hear Noah sigh.
"Well, I'm gonna go back home to Virginia for a while, work on some music. I don't want this day to end though."
he felt the same.
"do you have any socials ? Like Instagram, snap chat?" I ask.
"Yeah although I don't use them much" he responds
We had exchanged socials and phone numbers so we could keep in touch.
*hours later*
We had walked around listening to the different bands and talked for hours.
8:30 pm
"Walk me back to the bus?" I look at him.
"sure, why not." He smiles. "This has been an amazing day and I wish it didn't have to end. you are the coolest person I've ever met Lilly. I'll see you again soon. I promise that I'll find my way back to you.whether it be tomorrow or years from now" he confesses.
"I'll hold you to that. Well, this is me." I say pointing at my dads bus. Noah turns around to walk around.
"See you around Lilly,"
"WAIT- Noah." I wasn't thinking.
"I wanna see you again. but just in case I don't." I said as I went in closer.
My lips met his. He backed away and smiled. That goddamned smile.
"One more for the road?" He laughed.
I laughed back and kissed him again.
"Bye Noah." I say stepping up on the bus steps.
"see you around Lilly. "
I rush inside the bus.
Quick question what the FUCK just happened?
I looked up and I seen the whole bud looking at me. They were all sitting around in the living area.
I must have had an idiotic smile on my face because uncle Andy had this look like what is wrong with you.
"Since when do we kiss guys we just met?" Dad asked
"YOU WERE WATCHING" I blushed "DAD"
"In Ronnie's defense, we were all watching." Andy says.
"I hate all of you."
I walked back to my bunk and got in it. I instantly pulled out my phone to Snapchat noah. hoping he would answer.

 hoping he would answer

Delivered.

I waited for a response.
I laid in my bunk letting my mind wonder. I wondered what Noah was like at home. What he was like when he got comfortable around his friends ?
I pulled up my blanket. Christian had bought it for me when we were driving through Montana a few weeks ago because I was cold. he had to be my favorite falling in reverse member. (Sorry dad)
I rolled over toward the wall and closed my eyes. I was still thinking about Noah. the sound of the guys talking eventually faded away and I let everything fade to black.
we were set to be back in LA tomorrow. My house was in LA with my dad.
But my home was in Virginia with Noah.
I didn't understand why I was so infatuated with him.

The next morning went by fast, when I woke up we were almost home. dad knew I didn't like flying so we opted to take the long way by bus.
I get out of bed and grab my phone to check if there was anything from Noah. Nothing.
I got to the front of the bus and sat down as the guys were talking.
"no man, I'm telling you, these people on Twitter are-" I hear Christian start.
"Have we not learned by now that people on Twitter are just really fuckin stupid?!" I say grumpily
"That's my girl." My dad laughs.
"You become more and more like your dad everyday Lilly" Andy rolls his eyes
"but am I wrong?" I ask.
"You aren't. Any texts from your lover boy?" Christian raises his eyebrows
"Nope and stop calling him that." I roll my eyes
I wonder why I haven't heard from him yet?
I brushed it off grabbing a pop tart out of the box on the counter.
I sat staring out of the bus window watching the trees zoom by. watching the sky stand still.
I couldn't wait to be home, but I still missed being at the warped tour grounds.
I don't want the summer to end.