"where is she,nick ?"

"Girlsssss, Wake up." I jolt awake at the sound of nick and Noah sitting at the foot of the bed.
"If you don't get out of here and let us sleep for at least another hour I'm gonna get up and kill you both." I sit up.
"COME ON. you've had my girlfriend for 8 whole hours." Nick whines
"Stop being a bitch." I groan.
"I will if you will." He'd gotten cocky.
I just shoot them a glare and lie back down, bringing the blanket up to my ears.

"Jesus ... fine. But one more hour and then you guys have to get up." Noah backs away slowly.
I looked at Aliyah with sleep still in my eyes.
She was small, i towered over her. she looked peaceful as she breathed in and out.  Almost like waves.
Aliyah was a side sleeper, the type to intertwine her legs with yours as you sleep for safety.
I didn't mind it. we had only slept in the same bed a couple times but it is always like an instant recharge.
I snuggled back up to her lying my head on her heart, just to hear it.
It had a 'thump whump' sound, it was different compared to Noah's 'thump thunk' sounding heartbeat. it was so ..calming. calming in a way that I couldn't go back to sleep, but calming in a I could watch her sleep all  day.
an hour had passed as I'd just laid there.
I started to see Aliyah's nose crinkle and her eyes shift as she was waking up.
"Oh shit. Hey-" she backs her head up a little , stretching.
"Morning." I sit up.
"morning. if I slept here... where did Noah and Nick sleep?" she asks sitting up next to me.
"On the couch. I have the FUNNIEST PHOTO TO SHOW YOU LATER" I laugh.
we'd gotten up and left the room, meeting the boys scattered on the couch.
"Morning." I smile.
"Good morning, baby." Noah greets me with his hands around my waist. "Is your gremlin switch off?" He laughs.
"yeah, but I can turn it back on." I look at him and then let my laughter leave my body.
"Nick, you and Noah looked comfortable last night." Aliyah and I laugh.
"Shut up." he rolls his eyes. I sit down on a chair and check my socials. It had been the first time I had checked them since the incident at the first show.
I'd received a lot of death threats, I still am but I've learned to look over them.
"what the ACTUAL FUCK?!" I exclaim. I earned confused looks from everyone in the room.
I handed my phone to Noah and seen his face drop.
"The girls, that threatened me in Denver, not only are they spreading shit about me but sending me threats again. I don't understand what the hell their problems are." I sink into my chair.
"They are just jealous, sad little bitches who need to get a grip." Aliyah explains.
"You're right." I say quietly. I felt almost uneasy. The thought of what the group said to me. "I'm gonna destroy something that matters to you."
It haunted me, I didn't know what they'd do or when they would strike. I made sure to hide my worry, I wouldn't be standing in the pit tonight and we wouldn't be splitting up, either of us.
I tried harder and harder not to dwell on the subject.
"so, the show is at 7pm so we have time to do something before hand" Aliyah squeals.
"I mean I could do you beforehand." Nick wiggles his eyes brows.
"could you two get a fuckin room. That's GROSS." I look at nick. "Ugh, Noah, get a load of this guy. he practices premarital sex. WHAT A WEIRDO." I ironically joke.
"PREMARITAL SEX IS REAL?! Who would've thought that one of our own would sin like that." He dramatically clutches his chest.
Aliyah, jolly and Nicholas let out loud cackles while nick just looks at us.
"Fuck you guys" set he throws up a middle finger.
"come on stupid," Aliyah pulls him up off the couch.
"ABSTINENCE ON THE BUS NICK-" I yell as the door closes.
"Are you ever gonna stop fuckin with him?" Jolly asks.
"Absolutely not, if I don't do it, who will jolly?" I respond.
"NOWAHHHHHH.." I whine.
He looks at me as if he were asking the  question of ' what do you want?'
I glance from him to the bed room door and he gives me a smirky smile in return, bolting toward me.
"Ah-" I let out a giggly shriek as he tosses me on the bed.
"now what were you saying?" He grins.
"I didn't technically say anything." I laugh. " stop it."
"Stop what?" He says.
"Biting your lip or I'm gonna do it for you." I smirk
" bet you won't." he teases.
I reach up and grab Noah's face. Doing exactly what I said I would.
After a moment, Noah had laid down next to me, intertwining himself.
"we have a vip tonight, plus the show is sold completely out. so there will be a lot of foot traffic tonight so please be careful." He sighs.
"I know. Honestly I'm nervous. Those girls... Noah, they are coming to this show. " my face sinks.
"Then I'll get security to be extra vigilant of you. And liyah too. Nothing is gonna happen."
He said that but I felt almost uneasy for the night ahead.
"LILLYYYY," Aliyah busts through the door.
"yes?" I greet her in an awkward position around Noah.
"I need you to come with me, we are going out bitch. Be in my car in fifteen minutes." she stares before leaving the room.
I hear a sigh from Noah.
"good thing we weren't in the middle of anything." He rolled his eyes.
I got up and met Aliyah.
"Where are we going liyah?" I asked buckling my seatbelt.
"first, sorry bout the dog hair. Second, we are gonna be complete menaces at the show tonight." She jumps in.
"elaborate."
"we are going to party supplier to get 400 slap hands." She laugh.
"WHAT THE HELL? why" I laugh.
"we are gonna give them out in the pit. So when the fans start moshing, they can swing them." She giggles
"Liyah, you are a little menace."
the trip went smoothly, even with Aliyah's driving.
she drives like we have extra lives or some shit.
we get back with the boxes and prepare them and ourselves for the night.
Aliyah and I took over the bus bathroom, listening to music and doing makeup together.
"are you guys done in there ? I have to piss." Jolly knocks.
"then go piss, jolly." Aliyah opens the door.
"Then get out," he says
"noooo, just go pee. We won't look." I say turning around.
"I seriously hate you guys" he leaves.
"YOU LOVE US JOLLY. Don't LIE" I laugh.

An hour later and it was time for the vip and the concert.
we all piled into the venue, getting sound check down and heading to the stage to see the fans.
"Oh wow, there are so many out there right now." Aliyah says peeking behind the curtain.
"I know, it gives me a rush everytime." I say as she fiddles inside her camera bag.
"Shit-" she blurts out.
"What is it liyah?" I turn around.
"Ugh I forgot the lens you got for me on the bus, I'm gonna go grab it." She turns away.
"do you want me to go with you?" I ask.
"no I should be okay , if I'm not here before Nick goes on tell him good luck for me." She turns to the hall and goes outside.
"Where's liyah?we are about to go on." Nick stands in front of me.
"She went to get a lens. She is gonna meet me in the photo section. She said good luck and that she loves you and you need to play the best show ever." I look at him adding a little extra motivation.
I watched as the boys too the stage and got the show started. I made my way down to the photo side to wait for aliyah. As time went song after song, I waited for her. no sign of her.
I knew something was wrong, she wouldn't miss dethrone after all of the slap hand preparation earlier today. I start to panic, heading back stage again, looking for her. the boys came off stage as I paced the floor.
"I can't find her anywhere." I breathe heavy. I panicked.
"Who. Lillian." Noah says as I look at nicks face drop.
"Aliyah. She can't find Aliyah." He stared.
"God, where could she be , Nick?"