you should ask him already.

"I SWEAR TO FUCKING BUHDDA, GOD, ZEUS. FOLIO.If you DO NOT CUT IT OUT IM LEAVING YOU ON THE SIDE OF THE ROAD." I yell.
"DONT HURT THE POOR BOY" jolly laughs.
"YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY JOLLY." I say with wide eyes, twitching one.
"Well at least we are to the venue" Nicholas sighs.  I think he's had enough of us by now.
we collect our things and get off the bus to head inside.
"NIC I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DONT MOOOOVE." I whine as he stands infront of me.
I extend my hand and smack him in the head.
He quickly moved out of the way.
"we have a VIP set that starts innn" Nicholas starts " FOURTY FIVE MINUTES"
we get in and get settled. The other bands were not set to arrive for two more hours.

NOAHS PoV
"Just ask her dude." Folio says plopping on the couch next to me. "bring her out to meet the fans. WE DONT CARE DAWG"
"I know, it's just, this would be a big ass step in our relationship dude. " I sigh "what if they don't like her and I have to be an asshole?"
"She is gonna do fine dude. and since YOU are too chicken shit to ask YOUR girlfriend, I'll ask her" folio says walking off.

"Why have we kept him for this long ? One of these days HE WILL get left on the side of the road" I say to nic and jolly.
"Folios right though man. No one cares, the fans are gonna love her because you love her" Nicholas replies.

LILLIANS POV

"LILLYYYYYY-" I hear my name being called in a high pitched tone. I turn to find folio.
"yes?" I question.
"Noah is too chicken shit to ask you if you wanna sit in during our vip meeting" he says.
"yeah, I'm game." I say.

about ten minutes later I hear the chatter of the select fans that were in the pit waiting to talk to the guys.
they go out and make themselves comfortable on the ends of the stage.
"hey guys. it's nice to see all of your beautiful faces" Noah smiles.
I watched from side stage making sure not to be seen yet.
in a few short moments, the guys start taking questions from the crowd. Most of the questions were simple- "what's your favorite color?" Or "If you had a favorite smell what would it be?"
Until one fan stepped up to the barricade. she was short, couldn't be any older than 13.
She asked-
"noah, there is a rumor on Twitter that you have a girlfriend, if you do can we meet her?" The crowd went silent.
"what's your name?" He asked.
"Bella." She smiled
"Well Bella, today might be your lucky day."Noah responded.
"lilliannnn. I know you are standing back there. Come out and say hi!" He exclaimed.
I take a breath and walk out from behind the curtain.
Noah greets me with a side hug and he walks me over to where he sits on the stage.
I grab the mic.
"Which one of you is bella?" I ask.
The girl who had spoke before raised her hand.
"Hello bella, I'm Lilly. you may know my dad from falling in reverse. the rumor isn't actually a rumor," I laugh. "I am Noah's girlfriend." I smile.
I look over to Noah, who is blushing as red as a tomato.
"how are you guys liking the experience so far" I ask and get claps and yells in return.
the rest of the experience consisted of the boys goofing off on stage and the fans asking short questions and sharing little stories.
"Lillian?" Someone from the crowd says.
"Yeah what's up?" I say.
"out of all four members who is your favorite?" She asks
"Hmmm. my favorite? Would have to be Mr. Folio over there. he can be a little weird sometimes but he definitely keeps me on my toes." I laugh.
the meeting closes up and we head back stage and everything hits me all at once.
I panic. I was looking for a trash can.
I drop to my knees and let my stomach contract. A moment later, I feel Noah pull my hair away from my face and around my back.
"Are you gonna be alright." He asks rubbing my back.
I was still wrenching over the garbage can.
"Does it look.. like I'm alright Noah"
"Aliyah, would you hand me some paper towels?" Noah says extending a hand.
"yeah, oh my god. Is she okay?" Aliyah asks concerned.
I finally had stopped falling backwards onto noah.
Nicholas and folio rush to me.
"Lil, how many fingers am I holding up?" Folio asks.
"Seriously!" I say.
"Yes seriously... now shut up and answer my question.
"I'm okay. my nerves got the best of me." I smile.
I stand up and walk over to the couch in the green room. I contemplate for a moment and decided
"I need a second. I'll be back later." I say getting up and walking out of the room.
I shoved my headphones in my ears and went to the out to the pit of the venue.
I let music consume me again. Swirling and letting my chest rise and fall with the beat of the music. I was so caught up in the music that I didn't notice Noah staring at me.
"I didn't know you could dance like that." He says placing his hand behind his neck.
"I've danced for a while now. I fell out of practice for a bit." I blush Noah and I start walking back to the green to greet my dad and the rest of the bands.
He interlaces his fingers between mine
"I'm scared." I say.
"Of what love?" He says stopping in his tracks.
"of your fans. what if they hate me?" I say digging my head in his chest.
"Then they aren't really my fans." he says cupping my head in his hands. "nothing will break us. Don't be afraid." He smiles.
we make it to the green room and I'm met with a surprise.
"lilllyyyyy" I see a my sister running to me from behind my dad.
"WILLOWWW." I fall to my knees and meet her with a hug. "What are you doing here?" I ask.
"daddy let me" she smiles.
I look over to Noah, who had squatted down next to me.
"well, who is this?" he says in a lighter voice.
"this is my little sister Willow." I turn her around.
"Willow, this is my friend Noah. he holds my hand when I'm scared sometimes." I say with a smile.
"Is lilly a good sister?" Noah asks nearly laughing, now sitting cross legged in the floor.
"yeah, the best sister ever." Willow burries her head into my side.
"do you wanna go meet more of my friends?" I ask.
Willow nods her head. "Will you say goodbye to Noah?" I ask once more
"Bye Noah." She waves.
"bye willow." Noah smiles.
I grab her hand and walk over to the counter, where Aliyah and Folio are talking.
"hey guys." I say.
"Hey what's up?" Aliyah responds. She looks down and notices Willow hiding behind me.
Folio bends down and pokes her arm.
"Well, who is this?" He says softly being so careful not to scare her.
I bend down hugging her,
"nic, this is my little sister, Willow." I introduce her.
"Hi willow, I'm nic. can we be friends?" He asks holding up his fist. "Fist bump?"
she warms up to him fast.
I stand back up leaving her and folio on the floor, Willow belts out a laugh as he picks and pokes at her.
"hey, how have you been?" I ask Aliyah.
"amazing. I've been trying to figure out how I'm gonna make it to these shows plus take care of my dogs" she sighs.
"It's gonna be okay girl." I say watching folio and Willow join Noah on the floor.

"he is so good with kids." I state.
"Which one?" Aliyah asks.
"Both of them, but I was talking about Nic" I laugh.
"Yeah, you're right. " she smiles.
"you should honestly go talk to him." I blurt out.
"what do you mean?"
"You know what I mean. you like him. And it's PAINFULLY obvious HE likes YOU." I say raising my eye brows. "Just think about it."

"girls. It's time for you guys to go out." The manager calls for us.
We step out on stage and the lights blind us.
"THESE ARE MY GIRLS. LOOK AT THEM" dad points. we wave and sit on the stage taking a photo with the band and all 2658 people in the arena.
"GOOD NIGHT DALLAS." We say closing out the set.