Farewell for now.

Today was the day. Everyone was going home, the tour was over and Noah and I were officially long distance.
"Good morning love." I say looking over to Noah.
"morning. I don't wanna leave." He stretches.  We got up and walked into the living room.
Everyone seemed to be awake but folio and Aliyah.
I plopped down on the couch in between Jolly and Noah.
"where are folio and Aliyah?" I ask. Noah and jolly share a look followed by shit eating grins.
"They aren't up yet." Jolly says.
"do you think he did it ?" Noah asks.
"I bet you the $40 I have in my pocket they did" Nicholas nods.
"Alright I'll take that bet."  Noah grins.
"We ARE NOT betting on our friends sexual activity. No matter how much of a little asshole he is" my eyes widen as a see Aliyah creeping through the hall.
"I FUCKIN TOLD YOU HE DID." Noah laughs throwing his head backwards on the couch.
"Shut the fuck up." I say punching him on the chest.
Folio follows after with his stupid shit eating grin.
"ATTA BOY" Noah laughed once more followed by jolly's whistling.
Aliyah and I made eye contact as she walked down the steps.
"What is wrong with all of you?!" I exclaim. "folio? What about 'aBstIneNce oN tHe bUs' buddy." I throw my hands up in the air.
"Your are just jealous." He teases.
"What- am not." I cross my arms. "You are stupid."
"You are jealous because Noah just isn't as good with the ladies as me" he laughs.
I watch Nicholas hand Noah two twenty dollar bills.
"I bet you $40 she beats folios ass" Noah says slowly munching on pretzel rods.
"ya know what, Keep it. I know she will." Nicholas replies with a gaze.
"Again, you are stupid. AN IDIOT IF YOU WILL" I say taking a drink of water from my bottle.
"Don't bring me into this shit pipe." Noah says from the couch. I charge toward folio
"Babe please don't hurt the guy. He is just fucking with you"
"Keep talking Noah Sebastian." I glare at him.
"You're gonna call her right?" I prop my head in my hands standing at the island.
"of course I'm gonna call her." Folio smiles and places his hand behind his head.
"Oooo you LIKE-LIKE Aliyah." My eyebrows go up and down.
He blushes and turns away. I get closer to him.
"It's okay ya know. Shoot your shot." I whisper.

2 hours later.
after everyone had packed up we all drove to the airport.
"Don't be stupid" I kiss Noah. "I love you. Be safe."
"I will, I promise." He looks at me.
"Jolly, take care of him until I visit please and you be safe too" I smile.
"Hey.. I wanted to give you this because I know you like it" Noah says handing me the red hoodie.
"But it's your favorite." I look up at him.
"I want you to have it." Noah kisses my forehead.
I pull him tighter into the hug.
"Noah, I'm gonna miss you." I hold back my tears.
"I know. But hey, you are gonna see me again soon. I promise." He smiles.
"Flight 237 to Los Angeles now boarding" the pa says.
"That's you. " I say pulling him in by his belt loops
"I love you.. stupid."  I reach up on my tip toes.
"I love you too. I gotta go" he kisses me and turns away to board his plane.
please be safe noah.
I put the hoodie in my hands over me. letting it fall to my knees.
all of Noah's clothes were oversized. I mean the guy is 6'2, I'm only 5'4 what did you expect?
My flight home was gruesome. dad and I sat and waited. as we boarded the plane, took our seat.
I looked at the buildings down below getting smaller and smaller.
I rest my head on dads shoulder.

4 weeks later
"NoWaHhh." I wine. "It is late. Why are you still up?" I ask.
"Because my sleep schedule is fucked because I've been waiting for you to get here.. and I miss you." He says clutching his chest dramatically.
"You are stupid.." I say. Noah and I had resorted to multiple face time calls.
"Look outside." Noah directs me. I open the doors to my balcony and step outside.
"The stars are pretty."
"Just like you." Noah responds.
"you're slick" I laugh."I wish I could see them with you."
"You are seeing them with me." He says.
"Not what I meant. " I roll my eyes
"I love you. you need to go to bed though, you are leaving early." Noah sighs.
"I know, but I'm so excited I can't sleep." I whine.
"Good night Lillian." He stares.
"Ughhhh fine. Good night." I say pushing the red end call button.

it had been four long weeks and I was finally getting to see Noah.
by this time, we were both touchstarved. Aside from Noah, I wondered how the others were? I knew that nick was in Virginia tattooing and probably spending time with his family.
I know Jolly has gone crazy from having to take care of Noah and Aliyah called me to tell me about folio surprising her in Detroit.
I closed my eyes and let out a long sigh pulling up my blanket all the way to my chin.
I couldn't wait to see my boy once again.