First came love..

as I settled back into Noah, jolly and I's home, I felt more comfortable than before.

nick and Aliyah , along with Nicholas had gone back home.
Noah and I had gotten into a routine, with only one more week left before the road called again.
"I love you" Noah snakes his arms around my waist. "..in case you forgot."
"I'd never forget. I love you" I continued doing the dishes.
"Will you hand me.." Noah starts."yep."
He says as I hand him the spray bottle and paper towels he needed to clean the island. "You always know-"
"of course i do.." I laugh.
"take my hand stupid." I smiled taking his hand, kissing his palms.
"But you are washing the dishes.." he tilts his head.
"I can do both." I laugh.
"you are beautiful.." Noah fixates himself on the counter next to me.
"Noah Sebastian.. I look like a fuckin trash bag. Dont lie to me mister." I cross my arms.
"but you are my trash bag and I think you look stunning." He shrugs.
"Shut up, loser." I laugh. "I know we just cleaned up and we just ate two hours ago but I want something sweet" I laugh.
"You can have me. I'm sweet" he gives me a cheesy smile.
"You are stupid... dance with me?" I ask.
"It's 3 in the morning, lil." Noah laughs, stepping closer intertwining my hands into his.
"That's never stopped us from dancing in the kitchen before"

he grabs my waist and begins to sway with me around our kitchen. Humming the tune to a song that we knew all too well.
"Save your heart.. for someone that's worth dying for.." I whispered as my bare feet tiptoed around the tile floor .
We moved together, embracing each other's presence, letting the silence guide our bodies in a graceful sway. In the stillness of the night, Noah and I shared tender moments, laughter, and stolen kisses, creating memories that intertwine with the joy of the silence that covered the house like a blanket.

'Our house . Our'
"I love you." I rest my head as he continued to sway. "I wanna stay , right here. In this moment. Forever."
"so why don't we?" he whispered.
I hugged his waist tighter and squeezed my eyes tight.
Noah grabbed me and sat me on the counter.
"Stay with me. forever." He bit  his lip. And knelt down. "marry me." he said without breaking eye contact.
"what?" I grinned.
"Marry me." Noahs eyes seemed to wander up and down my body as he looked at me. "Lillian.. radke. Will you be my wife?"
"ABSOLUTELY, yes" I hopped off the counter grabbing his face with my hands. Nearly busting our noses from ramming my face into his.
"A THOUSAND TIMES , YES NOAH." I cried in between kisses.
Our kitchen turned into a blur as he packed me upstairs, stopping for messy kisses in between.
he opens the door to our room, as I'm pushing him through the door way. absolutely liplocked. Kissing through smiles. He spins me around throwing me on the bed.
Intertwining our hands , sharing breathy kisses once again.
I loved him. he made me vulnerable. and I didn't care.
his kisses laced my neck. not girlfriend. Wife. it ran over and over in my head. I replayed the thought.
he hugged me as we slept. tracing the silhouette of my shoulders.
I let the warmth take my body and my eyes fall into place.
Noah's grip tightened as I settled into the bed.
Everything that had led up to this moment , suddenly disappeared. I was no longer, Noah's girlfriend, Aliyah's friend, Ronnie's daughter.
I was someone's wife and that was a feeling I would never let go.

the next morning dragged on , I attempted to go  down stairs to make breakfast and get coffee.
"Mmmm- don't go.." Noah mumbled "...five more minutes."
"Nowahhh. I've gotta pee." I laugh.
"but you're warm and it's cold.." he whined.
"I'm going down stairs. Breakfast in thirty minutes. You snooze you lose , dork." I kissed his nose and went down the stairs.
I looked at the ring that had been placed on my hand the night before, studying it's beauty.
It was golden, and dainty. with a green chrysoprase stone in the middle. it was stunning and I loved everything about it.

"It was his moms , ya know

"It was his moms , ya know." I jumped as I heard jolly behind me.
"Huh" I asked. Still trying to register that jolly had been talking to me.
"the ring, it's his mothers." jolly points
"How do you know that?" I ask. That was a stupid question.
"he told me. When he got it." Jolly reaches for a coffee cup. "he asked his grandmother for it."
"when did he get it?" I pry further.
"When we were at nicks for thanksgiving." he laughed.
"Anything else you wanna be nosey about Lillian?"
"Nope; go away." I laugh. "Breakfast?"
"yes." Jolly sits on the couch turning on the tv.

a little while later, Noah came down to the kitchen.
I watched as he greeted jolly and stretched letting out a yell. which, had become a funny household inside joke.
he made his way to the stove where I had been standing. 
"Good morning, lil." He hugs me from behind.
"I love you. " he whispers in my ear.
I'd made breakfast , setting food on the table.
"what are you guys doing today??" I ask chewing a piece of bacon.
"mmm, nothing.. " jolly squints " what do you want.." he questions
"Will you and Noah, help me rearrange my bookshelf today... and Noaaahhhh, can we go to the bookstore?"
I blink.
"I guess we could.." Noah smiles.
"Don't even pretend like you don't wanna go-" I laugh.
"Could you two get a room?" jolly sighs.
"noPe" I laugh getting up from the table.