Ill always protect you.

we had driven back into the busses, talking about what else we would do with our break and stealing glances back and fourth while the other wasn't looking.
"Well, I guess we're back." He shuts off the car.
"I guess so. ugh I'm not ready to go yet," I say
"Then don't. stay with me." He suggests.
"not until you ask." I tease.
He gets out of the car.
"LILIAN RADKE. WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND?" He yells.
"Hmmm, idk." I see his face drop. "ABSOLUTELY. Yes." He smiles and picks me up and Carries me to the bus steps.
"Shh." I laugh. The lights were off and all of the guys appeared to be asleep.
"come on." Noah guides me through the dark bus. Suddenly, a light flashes on.
"thought it wasn't a date?" I hear folio.
"Yeah, thought you literally yelled 'NOT A DATE' earlier lilly" I hear jolly.
"Have a great time?" Nicholas laughs.
"shut up. All of you." I throw up my middle finger. Noah continues guiding me back to his room, shutting the door.
"WE PRACTICE ABSTINENCE ON THIS BUS!" Folio laughs.
"why have you kept him for so long?" I ask.
"because he is a great drummer and he is like that little brother you want to punch." Noah laughs "want a shirt? Ya know since we sweat today" he asks.
"Yes absolutely. " I reach out to grab the shirt.
"I'll turn around." Noah turns shyly.
"You don't have to. I'm yours now." I drop my sweats to the floor, my shirt follows. I walk over to Noah, who is sitting on the bed.
"I'm serious." I put my finger beneath his chin. "I'm all yours. no one else's." I reach down to kiss him and walk back over to my side. I slip the shirt over me head and let it fall below my knees.
"you are mine. I won't let anyone hurt you or no one get between us." Noah says standing closer to me.
"Us. I like the sound of that." I smile.
I yawn.
"Tired?" He laughs.
"Yes." I lightly smile.
"I'm gonna play the Xbox before bed, wanna sit with me?" He asks. I nod my head in response.
"Here is a blanket, just lay your head in my lap."
I wrap up in the blanket and lay my head over on Noah. Something about him made me tired.
It might've been the warmth of his body or the way he made me feel comfort, the universe knows.
"Noah." I look up groggily.
"Hm? Yes baby?" He asks playing his game.
"Will you play with my hair?" I respond.
I feel him situate, pause what ever he was doing and then I felt his long, lanky fingers start slowly flowing through my hair.
"Is this okay?"
"Yes. Perfect." I respond. "You are now legally obligated to keep holding me"
"I'll hold you, till you say stop." He responds.
I let his warmth engulf me and I fall asleep. he was careful. Careful not to wake me. Silencing small sneezes and coughs.
I could do this forever.